Thursday Chat: August 20

With no new releases to speak of at retail this week, we're still waiting for next week to come along, with the likes of Gears of War: Ultimate, Until Dawn, Disney Infinity 3.0 and Dishonored all on the way.

We are currently playing through a few of the upcoming releases in order to bring you our review, although we'll no doubt review them all if we can.

So are you looking forward to?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 20 Aug, 2015

Comments
CHRISTOPHER 1 year ago
Playing zombi impressed with it actually
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Zombi supposed to be pretty poor compared to Wii U version isn't it? without the gamepad it loses part of its charm as it was a core gameplay mechanic. Plus they removed the lighting effects, which doens't make any sense!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I have, on digital pre-order, Until Dawn, Pirate Warriors 3, Dishonored, Mad Max and physically I have Disney infinity for PS4 and Wii U ordered (wii u with inside out and ps4 with starwars as it was only 5 quid more to get the game with the playset), risen 3 and 7 other DI 3 figures. I have a busy week coming up!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I have fifa pre ordered the rest of the games Interested in I'll buy at a discounted price on PC. I have so much to save up for at the moment. Holiday, ring, been looking at mortgages and looking into getting a better car. Expensive couple of years to come.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 1 year ago
I have until dawn pre ordered but other than that the next game I really want is garden warfare 2.
escaflowne2001's avatar
escaflowne2001 1 year ago
Lost Dimensions, Until Dawn, Senran Kagura 2, Onechanbara Z2, Gears Of War, Devil's Third and Headliners. All out the same day is crazy.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
WHAT?! I can't find SENRAN KAGURA 2 anywhere!!!!!!!!!!! Who's releasing that for pre-order then?! It isn't listed on Game or Amazon or Zavvi or ShopTo that I'm aware of?! Such a shame ShopTo isn't listing the Doflamingo edition of OnePiece 3; I'd of bought it off of you instead of at Zavvi's o_0! I could be quite tempted to go out most days of the week in Doflamingo's threads of the figurine which is why I wanted the figurine ^0^! I actually do have threads which are similar to it, including matching colorful breeks ^0^! Would have preferred if One Piece 3 had had a Wii U release, to be fair as One Piece Red IS REALLY good on Wii U ^0^!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Will ShopTo be getting in any Collector's Editions of Senran Kagura 2?! IT I-S namely VERY good (Senran Kagura Burst) on the 3DS XL!! And if you were to get in a Chibi figurine edition of Shinovi Vs for PS4, I'll definitely SNAP that up on pre-order ^0^!! !!
escaflowne2001's avatar
escaflowne2001 1 year ago
Curse you mobile Helldivers autocorrected to Headliners. If you want Senran Kagura 2 on cartridge you need to get for from Marvelous Europe website as there made to order the same with Corpse Party 3 and Senran Kagura (PS4/PSV) It maybe to late for SK2 now though. It will be available digitally still though.