Resident Evil Origins Collection announced for PS4 and Xbox One

Capcom has announced the Resident Evil Origins Collection for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

The box set, which includes Resident Evil 0 and the Resident Evil HD remakes on a disc, will be released on 19th January 2016.

Capcom will sell a downloadable version of Resident Evil 0 separately for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. That's also due out early 2016.

In addition to the above, Capcom has announced Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0. In this mode you play as Resident Evil villain Wesker. See more in the video below.

Edited On 01 Sep, 2015

Comments
pugh125k's avatar
pugh125k 1 year ago
any idea on price?
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
Not sure. Will find out if we are setting it up.
Neil 1 year ago
Wesker Mode?? Sold
pugh125k's avatar
pugh125k 1 year ago
says $20 (£15) in the link below http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-origins-collection-announced-for-ps4/1100-6430216/ if it's around that price, here capcom take my money lol really can't wait till January 22 now
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Oh, this is awful; they have already released these for the Wii and they were meant to be in HD so what IS the friggin' point of this?! Furthermore, you just know they'll release these for the NX due to contractual obligations with Nintendo to release so many games per annum ^0^ o_0!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Fear - you're not Gloria are you? You go on about Nintendo about as much as she did haha! The GC could never produce HD - most it could do was 576p through component cables. They were just remakes - these should have just been polished and been given higher res textures. Personally I think they should have just brought all res evils out in 1 pack from the beginning rather than re-mastering them one by one then putting them in collections. Or just work on a new game!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
I never mentioned the GC but I get what you're saying; I thought I'd take up where Glam-Glo left off just for those of you who might be having some withdrawal symptoms since she's probably on here from time-to-time but not posting ;)! Or maybe because she was so full of the Wii U, she's just pre-ordering on the Nintendo store instead?! Actually, I am still only a SEGA fan boy; boy, do I miss them!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
you are correct, I dunno why I said the GC! haha - I only remember the remakes on the GC, not the Wii. Think it was the same though - Wii never had a true HD output - even with the component cable - wasn't it pretty much a little bit more powerful Gamecube? Thats the thing with nintendo, they just add to their existing products, hopefully the NX it totally different - hopefully with a 3DS remote play support :) - regarding RE though - never really been a big fan - couldn't get into revelations 2
Eddie 1 year ago