We told you yesterday that the Forza 6 demo is now available, however as well as reminding us, Microsoft has also revealed a few new promotions surrounding the game.
First up, In addition, to the demo arriving, Microsoft also kicks off its Forza Fuel Challenge. Xbox is selecting three drivers from the UK for an all-expenses paid trip to Circuit of the Americas, Texas to experience the ultimate Forza challenge.
Two fans will be chosen based on their lap times in the official Forza Fuel Rivals challenge found in the demo - your speed will earn you a place. The Third space goes to a wild card, so don’t worry if you don’t hit the top spots, as one additional winner will be chosen at random just for taking part. Players must complete the entire 'Forza Motorsport 6' demo experience before the Forza Fuel Rivals challenge will be available.
In addition to the above, Microsoft also announced the car list for the Fast & Furious Car Pack for Forza Motorsport 6. These cars will be available to Ultimate Edition and Deluxe Edition owners of the game at no additional cost. All other players will be able to purchase this pack separately.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger Fast & Furious Edition
- 1969 Dodge Charger Fast & Furious Edition
- 1970 Ford Escort RS1600 Fast & Furious Edition
- 2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV F5 Fast & Furious Edition
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Fast & Furious Edition
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Fast & Furious Edition
- 1995 Toyota Supra RZ Fast & Furious Edition
- 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
- 2002 Nissan Fairlady Z Fast & Furious Edition
- 2001 Honda S2000 Fast & Furious Edition
Look for more information on all of the cars in the 'Forza Motorsport 6' Fast & Furious Car Pack in the near future.
You can pre-order Forza 6 below.