Monday Chat: September 14

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We've been playing the FIFA 16 demo all little bit more, but that's about all the time we had for gaming this weekend. It'll all kick off again this week as we prepare our reviews of The Taken King, PES 2016 and more.

So what have you been up to?

Let's chat!

Edited On 14 Sep, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
This weekend has been a cracking weekend. To kick it off on Saturday I won a nice £340 on the football off of a £10 stake. Then yesterday had a family meal with mine and the partners parents which was a laugh. Wasn't much I could do with the lad this weekend as he is really shy and the weather has been terrible, He just enjoyed playing with my partners son. Gaming wise I played abit of the witcher, at first it wasn't really gripping me but now it kind of has. I'm only level 5 and SPOILER AHEAD: I'm upto the bit where you find a witch and she takes you to a cave to find an elf. Also played abit of CSGO. Managed to get myself a rank up to master guardian 1. Won 2 games comfortably at that skill level as well. All in all this weekend was a good one.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 1 year ago
I have been playing tearaway with my boy.
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 1 year ago
Hi use your news section all the time but just a suggestion could you stop linking YouTube videos directly to your news articles as sometimes it's impossible to load the article as every time you press it it then launches the YouTube app and you then try to go back on the app and it's back at the main screen .. and you try the article again and it's YouTube again etc .. this is on iPad more than anything but iPhone too
Elliot 1 year ago
Well, I was waiting to see who won the super mario maker #shoptomario competition. Though you guys are being very quiet about announcing the winners. Nobody on any social media has declared they have won - which is odd, since as its a social competition. Aside from that, I was playing metal gear 5.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
I had a rare Saturday morning to myself, so I got up, put on the missus' dressing gown, and finally did Skolas and Crota on hard on Destiny. I'm saying it's all down to the spotty pink gown but probably more the help I got online; including from some ShopTo members so thanks. Set up a brilliant weekend.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
The winners of the competition have now been announced via twitter. I will update the story.