Friday Chat: September 18

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 18 Sep, 2015

Comments
PHILIP 1 year ago
Mario Maker arrived yesterday so will be dusting off the Wii U for the kids and a blast myself of course. Must say though shopto (joe) I pre ordered it a few weeks ago for £45, checked my account so I know it went through ok. On release day I noticed I never had a message saying order was completed and when I checked my account again it was removed from my pre orders so had to buy it again for the increased price? Not sure what happened there. At least kids are gonna be happy so that's the main thing.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
For myself after ive done my chores. I'll be playing some Project DIVA f and Splatoon later on hopefully. Also after watching Sony's japan conference the other day. I have to say im very excited for so many of the games announced. Afew i'm really looking forward to know are the 3 new Hatsune Miku games mainly Project DIVA x,Kingdom Hearts,Phantasy Online II for PS4 hopefully it shall come to the west now. Also Graity Daze 2 looks awesome. So happy we're getting a sequel it so deserved one that's for sure. Oh yeah joe when will we be excepting the next shopto podcast or are you guys still working on it ?
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
No sure what's going on with the podcast to be honest. :(
Chris 1 year ago
Playing the new maps on hardline and clicked legendary so levelling up again already reached lvl32
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Have Mandatory 'Optional' training for work tomorrow - as in - if I don't turn up i'm worse off to do my job ... so thats 'fun'. Hoping my unwritten tales 2 arrives today! Also ordered the 3 disney infinity inside-out figures - my Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Han solo arrived yesterday :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Just ordered my white ps4 console with a few extra things lol so i will be backing up all my save files for when it arrives sat , then i can set it up next to my white xbox one going to look sweet! both side by side haha :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
UnWritten Tales didn't arrive :( dunno if its post but seonds item (this and broken sword) that have took longer to arrive (past release) :'(
PHILIP 1 year ago
@dark assassin - You just need a white Wii U now to sit on top of them lol
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
No chance lol all my consoles are kept in perfect condition scratch free haha
PHILIP 1 year ago
lol..... I like your style I'm the same :-)