FIFA 16 vs PES 2016: Which one will you buy?

Both PES 2016 and FIFA 16 are out and in stock now. So which one do you fancy to win the football war?

Edited On 24 Sep, 2015

Comments
ANDREW 1 year ago
Had ago on this on the ea access not really feeling it this year , absolutely loving pes though
Darren 1 year ago
Played both again this year and FIFA wins!! Those who say they don't like FIFA it's because the tricks of yester years no longer work IE run run run run run !!
ANDREW 1 year ago
Not at all I thought pes was better last year too , pes is a game for football fans who understand how a game of football is played , Fifa is liscences and trying to sell you Fifa points
tolu89's avatar
tolu89 1 year ago
Bought PES and really enjoying it. as usual there is a lot of editing to be done (but thankfully i have done that). The game play is really good although I find the keepers could be better, and if im honest, i sometimes find collisions odd, and very little fouls too. I have pre-ordered fifa (mainly for Pro clubs), but will give that a go too. Going from the demo i don't think it warrants paying full price. I'll wait till fifa release, but i can honestly see myself playing PES more this year. Which will be the first time since PES 6!
JOHN 1 year ago
ive ordered both, played both demo's and i think both play really well. the only thing that bothers me on PES in the team names and endless editing. if they could resolve this issue in the future then it could possibly be on par with fifa. but as it stands fifa will prob be no 1 because of copyright.... and people not wanting to manually edit all the teams, players and so on
BAZ 1 year ago
got pes myself and tbh its the best true football experience so far and i been playing pes and fifa since the 90s.will be getting fifa aswell as do enjoy clubs