Transformers: Devastation is out next week

Transformers: Devastation is out next week, not that you'd know it really as it has been pretty quiet on the large transforming robot front recently. Still, it's coming and it looks pretty impressive too.

We have no idea how good the game will be of course, however, it's being developed by Platinum Games, so that's a good sign for a start and even better, it's packed with things to do.

"In addition to story mode, Transformers: Devastation also features a separate game mode called "challenge mode," director Kenji Saito tells us. "The mode is composed of 50 stand-alone missions, and they are incredibly tough. There are five difficulty levels too.

Transformers: Devastation hits PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One from October 9 in Europe.

Are you excited?

Edited On 01 Oct, 2015

Comments
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Yes, I will CERTAINLY purchase this eventually (probably the pc version at this rate ;)!) but I don't think they have handled this release all that well as a) there is no Wii U release which would be the system I would have wanted it for and b) if only they were to have released a collector's edition with complimentary Devastator G1 bot made up of the five Decepticons which make up Devastator G1 ;) and all the extras (skins, extra robots to be used within game &tc.)!
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
yeah got this on order love the transformers games and this seems to be looking great
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Great news, ya'all! You can get the somewhat 'limited edition' of the game for PC on a competing website for £17.99 on pre-order o_0 ^0^ ^0^!! PRE-ORDERED ^0^ ^0^!!
GUY 1 year ago
Six Constructicons form Devastator..
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Oh, I forgot. I prefer the Aerialbots, anyhoo :)! I believe there are five of them also, which combined, form Superion :)!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Just a shame they never released a re-release of Devastator with the purchase of this game, wouldn't you agree?!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Although, my Aristocratic dad :) would NEVER allow me to buy a Decepticon o_0! In fact, he through a right fit when I once wanted to buy two expensive Decepticons; he threw the two boxes on the floor (thankfully, they weren't damaged!) and wouldn't deign to pick them up off the floor and put them back on the shelf. He also warned me to never want to purchase Decepticon merchandise from henceforth. He did go on to purchase two expensive Autobots that day though :)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Oddly enough, he did have a Golden Megatron shipped in at great expense to himself o_0 ^0^! He really liked Megatron and then Galvatron which I believe he also bought in ^0^!
GUY 1 year ago
Devastator has been reissued in Japan by TakaraTomy in both original release and G1 cartoon colours, both around £80 on eBay now. Also there is the new Combiner Wars Devastator box set ( all new molds, over twice as big as the 1985 g1 version) released this year by Hasbro, available at good toy importers and of course eBay, about £140. Well worth picking up.