Friday Chat: October 2

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 02 Oct, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
My Nathan drake collection arrived today, wasn't expecting that!!! May play later. Just working my way through SW 4-2 atm
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Also, just got nfs beta key!! Soooo many games (Disney infinity original trilogy on way today as well!!) 19 gig it is, let's hope it's better than the crew :p
Andrew 1 year ago
where did yyou order from mr turnip??
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Just been emailed my nfs beta key as well downloading now
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
had all the disney infinity 3.0 sets since launch got the collectors edition , can wait for uncharted played the demo was not that impressed some bugs and stuff got plenty to play up till wed
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Turnip, Disney Infinity, the first set, is GREAT!! It looks and plays absolutely BLEEP AWESOME on the Wii U entertainment system! The Cars set is WELL worth buying and so are the Pirates of the Caribbean playset and the Toy Story playset! I'd get all the characters if I were you! And try to hunt down a crystal edition of Buzz Light year, you shan't be disappointed with your purchase, I'm sure!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
And what can I say about the Lone Ranger playset?! BLEEP AWESOME again! You get to tame the Wild West using the Lone Ranger or Tonto, you participate in awesome saloon brawls whilst all-the-while a steam train is racing through the backdrop!! And on the Wii U, the galley battles of Pirates of the Caribbean have to be played to be believed!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Make sure you get a Wii U if you don't already own one as Disney Infinity 1.0 is best on that system!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
yeah fear - I have DI 1, 2 and 3 on Wii U and 2 and 3 on PS4 (due to being cheaper to buy starter packs with the games than characters on own) and literally all Playset characters from all series (except a few from new starwars clone wars show) so Pirates, Cars, Inside out, Marvel, guardians, toy story, lone ranger etc.... And a few extras like both torn, Baymax + Hero, jack Skelinton, wreck it ralph + Venelope etc.... Think i have about 60+ in total :) All on the wall on amazing mini shelves from Ikea (here is a few of them, need more shelves: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155981560805048&l=00b2b73ced)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
the shelves are perfect, going to get some for my Amiibo as well. they are 10cm width so perfect for NFC characters and only 4.90 for a 55cm length of 7.90 for a 110cm length (no 110 cm lengths in manchester tho so setted for 55cm) - can get about 9 characters per shelf
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
@andrew, I got it form Simply Games so I dunno if it was uk stock or not - Pal version though. First time i've used them - they take payment on order though so regretted that, Thats one of the things I like about Shopto - only charges when send it out.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 1 year ago
Nice shelving, Turnip :)! I have most of them too but I have yet to get Disney Infinity 3.0; it just seemed more of the same to me, so I'm hanging off from purchasing it for the time being! Would want the Wii U edition but might get the PS4 collector's pack instead and get the racing add-on while I'm at it :)!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
No point getting the collectors pack at this point as original trilogy is now out to buy and Boba Fett will be out to buy soon as ell - you don't get anything else - DI 2 on PS4 was great with the big light up display (which I also have) so I was a bit disappointed when their was no SW themed 'extra' this time round. DI3 is the best so far though - think i've spent about 15 hour in the SW playset and still not finished everythign and about 5 hours in the inside out one (this is a side scrolling set of missions - differnet but fun) - also got the toybox playset free as well, where its like a diablo style extra game. Just waiting for teh racing pack now :) Also wanna buy Darth Maul but he isn't out until November
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Deus ex pre-order crap has been cancelled! http://www.pcgamer.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-ridiculous-preorder-scheme-cancelled/
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
Yeah I saw that yesterday, didn't think it was too important.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Really? I thought it was pretty big news. Showing that they realised the plan was crap so decided against it. Least we get all the dlc now. Don't need the 4 days early, means we should get reviews we can read before release now :) Think I'll try out nfs for an hour or so now :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
checked with my mates on psn who use simply games and none have had uncharted sent out yet and they ordered months ago so you must be a extra special customer lol !
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
yeah, im not sure why it came so early. think ive only bought 1 thing off them before this. maybe its cos i pre ordered day one and they got some in early? dunno. not had change to play yet, wanna finish SW first