Tuesday Chat: October 6

It's Tuesday and the launch week for The Nathan Drake Collection and Transformers. So what is on your list?

There are plenty of new releases on the way this month and we just don't know what to choose from. Do you?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 06 Oct, 2015

Comments
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
I was really looking forward to the uncharted collection and kept my ps4 which u didn't use for 4 months since I beat TLOU, Unfortantly I tried out the uncharted collections demo and I was very disappointed with it, it tried to enjoy but I just hated so decided to put my ps4 on eBay the other day which sold this morning for £250, I would of kept it but it would of been another 5 months before I use it for uncharted 4 which I'm guessing if I didn't like the uncharted collection then I'm not gunna like uncharted 4, now with the money I'm either gunna put it towards a ROG swift monitor or a 2nd gtx980 for my PC.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
I did enjoy the Uncharted games but not enough for another play! My gaming time at the moment is solely on Forza 6. Looking forward to trying the Battlefront beta this week ( please EA/DICE don't mess up the servers ) and next week I'll be buying Wasteland 2 and WRC 5.
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 1 year ago
I can't read half of the articles you put on the news feed anymore on iPhone or iPad because as soon as you click on them it loads up YouTube instantly when you go back to the shopto app your back at the news section so your left unable to read anything :(
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
what didn't you like about the demo? I only ever played the 3rd one but been playing through the first one over the last few days and its like a PS4 game rather than a ps3 one - this is how a remaster should have been done.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I'm going to try and complete all my 'story' based games - order, kings quest, book of unwritten tales, broken sword....- this week some time. not really touched them yet
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Just had two parcels turn up so i its my uncharted and transformers games going to try them in a bit
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Ubisoft just sent me an email - i'm in beta for The Crew Wild run - dunno if this is a DLC or a full stand alone game?!?! - also got 20% off for 100 points so got AC Syndicate Big Ben edition for 95 quid - not bad!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Danny I'm guessing you are loving PC gaming then?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
What do you play?
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
Joe, Mostly camapaign games as tbh I'm pretty shit with KB+M online, I enjoy it a lot and I like the graphics, I am currently decideding if I should upgrade this month from a 1080p 60hz non G-Sync monitor to a 1440p 144hz G-Sync monitor or get another GTX980 and setup em up in SLI? Either way I will end up with both upgrades before December.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
...And I also kept my Xbox One so I could play Halo 5 and Black ops 3 with friends, Basically the Xbox One is my online multiplayer machine and my PC is my campaign machine, PS4 has now been posted and is on its way to London to its new owner lol who probs get more use out of it then I did.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135054841/ Add me on steam Danny.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
Joe I've just added ya but I gotta say, Holy shit you own a shit ton of games lol.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Danny - if you think that is a lot u may not want to look at mine....http://steamcommunity.com/id/turniplord - thats minus the Origin/Ubisoft/DRM Free games as well - on my second 4TB HD for PC games :)
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
Turnip, WTF? Just wow, How have you ended up with some many games? Do ya mass buy tons of em during the sales? Guessing you've not even played over half of em? Anyways I added you, My steam is mashablepixels.