Wednesday Chat: October 14

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 14 Oct, 2015

Comments
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
Good morning all. I have question for you joe. Since you haven't covered it in the shopto news as of yet. Yesterday Corpse Party 3 for Ps vita was confirmed to be getting the full release in the UK/EU next week. There is the standed and limited edition version witch has an art book and double disc soundtrack album with the game. My question is since its getting released next week will Shopto be getting the Limited edition version of Corpse Party 3 & will it be up for pre order today on the site ?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I've also got a question for you Joe. After reading about VG247 writing their Uncharted 4 preview after playing what they didn't realize was actually Uncharted 2. I was wondering if you've ever dropped a clanger like that?
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
Not sure Akemi, was about to write about that. I will ask tho. Joe, I used to write for them funnily enough. I don't think I've ever screwed up that badly, but I'm sure I've made a few errors now and again. I feel sorry for poor Brenna. Not sure how that happened though. She'll get a lot of stick for this I imagine :(
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
Oh wait Akemi, I was thinking of something else, not sure what Corpse Party 3 is, I'll ask tho
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I bet she felt like she was on to an exclusive there. Is it a mistake or is it incompetence though? I know we all make mistakes from time to time but that is an absolute clanger.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
Okay thanks joe. The full tittle is called Corpse Party: Blood Drive Everafter Edition. Like i said it gets released for UK/EU next week for Ps vita i hope Shopto will stock the Everafter Edition witch is the limited edition name. But im happy since UK never got a physical release of any corpse party game over here before and the Everafter Edition looks awesome.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
We think they are just selling it themselves, as we have heard nothing. http://store.marvelousgames.com/product/corpse-party-blood-drive-ps-vita-special-edition/
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
Joe im not so sure about that since play-asia are stocking it. Hrm but i guess i'll just wait & see till you guys get more info on the Everafter Edition of Corspe Party: Bloodrive, thank you anyways. That reminds me Joe have you got anymore news about if Shopto will be getting the Dayone Edition of BlazBlue:Chrono Phantasma Extend ?
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
No news atm I'm afraid.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
Ok joe thank you for finding out for me. Keep up the great work !
Andrew 1 year ago
Good afternoon, Simplygames are selling ps4 guitar hero live for £69. you price is £79. will you be adjusting your pice to match it or shall I cancel my preorder with you and buy it from them?
Loli-Nox-Tan 1 year ago
Dude the only place stocking Blood Drive (for now) is the Marvelous Europe Store
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
just closing in on my uncharted 2 plat nearly finished story then a quick clean up !