- Carlos Cabulao
- Jack Nicholls
- Exclusive Collector’s Box
- Double-sided London Map with street advertising on the back
- A high quality art book including concept art that inspired the game
- The official game soundtrack
So what do you need to do to win? Well that part is easy and comes in three parts. You can enter once by doing one of the following, however if you do all three then you will have three chances to win one of the prizes.
1. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of ShopTo.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person per channel (Facebook, Twitter or Youtube) and only one prize per person.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date is Wednesday 21.10.15, and ShopTo reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, on the same day of the closing date. If you do not respond within 12 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and ShopTo reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as ShopTo may require.
9. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
11. Prizes that consist of Reward Points require that the winner to have an account on ShopTo.net website in order for points to be deposited/used.
12. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
13. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. ShopTo reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. ShopTo may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.