Friday Chat: October 16

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 16 Oct, 2015

Comments
Andrew 1 year ago
hello Joe. simplygames have guitar hero live for £66.60 I have it on preorder with you guys but that price is having to make me go with them and cancel my preorder with you. will you be adjusting your price from £79.85 to match theirs?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Doubt it will change Andrew - it is still cheaper than most places, Simplygames will be sourcing form outside the UK probably - like they did with my Disney infinity characters - will still work fine but you have to be careful regarding DLC incase it has a different product code to the UK (as may not sync the downloads correctly) Altho most EU games are the same code as the UK versions
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
DQ Heroes today! Might stream to compleation tonight - will prob take about 20-30 hours to do the main game :D Streamed Minecraft story mode ep 1 this morning on youtube gaming - came out pretty good direct from the ps4. The game is 'okay' - had a few good moments, but not great. Only bought ep1, will prob buy the others though (through my US account)
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 1 year ago
This weekend I'm moving in with my partner. So a final night of packing and then a long day tomorrow moving everything from mine and hers into our new abode. Luckily her daughter is at her mum's so that should help make the day go a bit smoother.
mantagtj001's avatar
mantagtj001 1 year ago
Battlefield 4......all the way.......still playing premium and the Autumn update should be out soon with the community map..... MANTAGTJ001 #PS4 #PSN
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Been playing the last of us which I rented off of boomerang. I'm not sure I'm really going to get my money's worth renting games. Had the last of us for a week now and I'm not even half way through! Loving the game though!
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
Myself will be playing Splatoon & Splatfest over the weekend might even squeeze some anime in too hopefully i wont be too busy.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
Yesterday. Got back and found my dragon quest heroes disc loose and the case cracked no thanks to royal mail (They don't understand what fragile means it seems anymore). Luckily the disc was not scratched due royal mail uncaring attitude to parcels these days.
Phisix07's avatar
Phisix07 1 year ago
Tales of Zesteria for me probably all weekend!
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 1 year ago
I've always wondered this. Joe how come Shopto does not sell Nintendo eshop cards ? Cos most places now stock them i thought Shopto would too.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 1 year ago
Good luck with the move Kaysar. Toots, do my eyes deceive me?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
RTLF am I missing something haha?