Tuesday Chat: October 20

It's Tuesday and we want to know what you are excited for in the coming weeks. Does Assassin's Creed: Syndicate appeal to you, or how about Guitar Hero LIVE? What about Halo?

Whatever game appeals to you over the coming weeks, be sure to check out our YouTube channel for unboxings, previews and reviews. We've already started on our Halo coverage and there is more to come soon from the games above.

So what are you excited for?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 20 Oct, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Played on RB 4 last night - wasn't too impressed, the guitar is garbage, Going to try and get a cheap GH world tour guitar to use instead. The buttons on the new guitar don't feel right and the strum bar doesn't click so you don't know if you have strummed fully. The 'career' mode is a bit crap as well, plus the fact the online multiplayer isn't included yet is a bit of a joke. Still had fun playing it, but still trying to get the calibration correct because the auto-setup doesn't work properly
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Completed Goosebumps last night - not 100% but finished the story, need to go back and do the other bits. Tonight is going to be Borderlands and Life is strange though. Then probably DQ or Pirate Warriors (the last trophy on that is a terrible grind!)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Also, the Yogscast were sent AC Syndicate from UBI and 'their' embargo lifted yesterday so Hannah has uploaded videos of her playing up to sequence 4! i'm avoiding watching because spoilers, but the review Embargo is on Thursday - one rule for one, another for the Yogscast to get more views.... So if you want to see it in motion on a PC before deciding to buy it I guess watching them on youtube is an option?
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
I can record 1080p at 60FPS now by the way, if the game supports it :)
ANDREW 1 year ago
Tales from the borderlands today woohoo easy platinum , not really excited for AC but I've bought it anyway halo and wwe 2k16 though can't wait!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Turnip. She is playing the PS4 version.
PHILIP 1 year ago
@turniplord - how the hell do you find time (and the money) to play and buy all these games ? ? ? if you haven't got kids yet make the most of it cause money and time is out the window and you'll be like me lucky to get 2 games a month.... :-)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
JoeToots - is she! ah right - i didn't even press play on them cos I don't want anything spoiled - she usually does PC and Kim does the PS4 - must have just been the version Ubi gave them
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
yeah, no kids :) just lots of money to burn :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Had some uplay credit so upgraded AC to big ben edition for £75 :) thought why not! , borderlands later on up my plat count some more , halo and darksiders kicking of my games next week , no outgoings for me so i can pretty much buy anthing at any time lol
PHILIP 1 year ago
Make the most of the free time and money guys you lucky sods... I see you buying all lastest stuff and think how the hell are they doing it ? ? ? And I notice you grabbing all the bleeding trophies just to pour salt on the wound.... lol. I work permanent nights and have to fit family time in and can't play my type of games while kids are awake due to language/genre etc so I'm pretty much stuffed in that sense. You'll have to upload walkthroughs on youtube and I'll just watch you instead ha ha ha ha
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I'm like you. No time for games. That's why trying to sell my ps4. http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/fs-limited-edition-batman-ps4-console-no-game-2304379?p=26246333
listerdaleo's avatar
listerdaleo 1 year ago
well im looking forward to AC of course! Also found out that Samurai Warriors 4 Empires Coming to PS4, PS3 and PS Vita on March 11, 2016. so happy to hear that news aswell!
PHILIP 1 year ago
@Joetoots shame you have to sell the ps4 matey but I understand.