Wednesday Chat: October 21

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 21 Oct, 2015

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Had my dispatch email for my Assassins creed Big Ben edition this morning getting excited now :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Anyone else notice the new overloard pop up on psn yesterday for only 17.99? Not heard much about it! It's 4 player now tho :/
PHILIP 1 year ago
@Turnip I loved the first two games but I am not keen on the look of this new one to be honest. Still - can't jump to conclusions until I actually play it I guess
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
I ends up buying/pre ordering assassins creed sydicate last night for PC for £20.99, I wasn't planning on getting it on release but when I saw that it's practically £20 I just thought why not.
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 1 year ago
Still having the same problems on iPad and iPhone half of your articles are unreadable as every time I click on a story it constantly loads the YouTube app and when you go back your on the main menu of shop to :/
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Just plated borderlands episode 5 great series enjoyed it alot :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Yeah, just finished borderlands as well, was good, better than a few of the prev episodes. @silvershane - how you browsing? On my iPhone and iPad on iOS 8.4 the site is fine - I'm on it now. Might be an option in the settings to not auto open YouTube videos or something? Exp if you are using chrome seeing as Google owns YouTube, I use safari and it works perfectly.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Read reviews for overlord on steam, supposedly it's terrible. The minions are useless as you do all the fighting, so nothing like the originals - shame. Time for a rock band session now I think :)
Neil 1 year ago
Seems companies are all bringing out lesser than previous games selling on the franchise names, it's a shame