Friday Chat: October 23

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 23 Oct, 2015

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Got my dispatch email for Halo 5 today so looking forward to that , and a lot more AC liking it so far
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
I finally bought the monitor Asus ROG Swift PG278Q that I've been wanting to get a few months now, Yesterday eBay was having a 20% off everything sale so I ordered the monitor from Scan computers via their eBay shop and saved a nice little chunk so should get that on Monday, I'm really looking forward to the upgrade from 1080p 60hz to 1440p 144hz for gaming, Although I think I might need to buy another GTX980 to maintain over 100hz in some of the newest releases or sell my current GTX980 and get a GTX980ti.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
still not finished Pirate warriors - even though I was playing until 6am! 21 people still need levelling up - characters you can't play as and randomly get assigned, so you have to start and stop a mission over and over until you get one you want then prey you can get enough xp to level them up - it is really annoying me haha!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Syndicate supposedly on its way, as is GH. Just redeemed my Season pass for Syndicate and got an email from ubi saying all the other dlc is in the box. gonna cancel my darksiders 2 as well - have too many things on the backlog so i'll buy that in the future.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
GH just been delivered to my cornershop (as wasn't going to have today off) but can't go get it til UPS bring Syndicate - grrr.
ANDREW 1 year ago
Supposed to be playing assassins creed today but nah it hasn't shown up so I guess il play some destiny
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
mine shown up about 2 hours ago - really good so far - first thing I did was unlock all the stuff in Uplay - they said you only had Ezio's costume, but I have Edward as well for Jacob and the woman from liberation and unity for the woman in this one (i'm crap remembering names) - so that was a nice surprise. The statue feels a little cheap but it looks really good, I love how this year the Big Ben edition is held together with magnets!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Elise, aveline and Shan jun from chronicles :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Halo 5 turned up today having fun so far , but xbox don't want you to play the game yet with a block lol but got round that easy , its a lot better having a team with you now