Tuesday Chat: October 27

It's Tuesday and Halo 5: Guardians launch day? So are you playing and if so what do you think? It's not all about Microsoft today of course because Sony has its live conference for PlayStation Europe tonight after missing out at gamescom.

The Sony conference is promising new game announcements, updates on previously announced games and more. We'll bring you all the news in a round up at the end of the conference and you'll be able to watch it all live, here on the site or you can even watch the conference live from your PS4 thanks to the events section.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Oct, 2015

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
some more halo and a bit of darksiders 2 :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Still on AC - spent about 40-50 hours on it so far - on the final chapter, most things 100% but a few aren't. I wanna unlock/get to World War 1 - think that is either in this chapter or I need all 12 letters - hopefully it will appear soon :D
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
40-50 hours already?!?! bloody hell I'm lucky if I can get 4-5 hours gaming in a week lol.
ANDREW 1 year ago
Still waiting for my ac
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Yeah, pretty much about 8hours on Friday and 12 hours each day :) just finished assassin creed, was really good. Dunno why but recorded the ending and popping on YouTube through ps4. I can see a dlc/spin off within a year based on the ending. The world war bit must be collecting all rifts cos I have the letters and nothing boooo. I wnna see if I get a gun!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
There is 1 thing I really hate about the assassin creed games (not including the bodyguard missions - which I hate so much, those and the follow missions) and that's that Danny Wallace looked like Danny Wallace in AC 1-revelations, now he looks nothing like him! I know he has aged in-game but still! His voice and the new face don't match!!!!