Thursday Chat: October 29

Also, are you excited for next week's releases? Both Call of Duty and Need for Speed arrive next week and from there it doesn't really let up, with Fallout 4, Tomb Raider and Battlefront all on the way, to name a few.

So which have you pre-ordered?

Don't forget to check out the ShopTo Gaming Show Episode 2 and let us know your thoughts, we also encourage you to leave a review on iTunes/YouTube.

Thanks.

Edited On 29 Oct, 2015

Comments
Andrew 1 year ago
I'll ask again... why have put the price of wwe up by 20 quid and then added a 20 quid off logo on the page? i had it on preorder at £38. went to prepay and it had gone up to 41. gave up and cancelled preorder. your prices are getting worse.
ANDREW 1 year ago
I'm excited for wwe watching the streams it seems like 2k is getting there with what we want out of a wwe game I hope it comes today
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
Just a heads up. If you have EA Access you can try out Need for Speed now! I've had 2 hours so far and can safely say I'll be avoiding it, terrible imo! After trying out the Call of Duty Beta on both XB1/PS4 that's another game I'll be avoiding. To me it seems that tried to make it like Titanfall but doesn't play no-where near as good. Already got Fallout 4, Battlefront and Tomb Raider pre-ordered on the Xbox Store. In the meantime I'll carry on playing Forza 6, Assassins Creed Syndicate and Wasteland 2.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Got in to the battle born beta so will be trying that later, looking forward to see how it plays
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
@andrew - if you pre-order and the price goes down, so does what you pay - if it goes up you still pay the lowest it has been. so pre-paying shouldn't have increased the amount - plus most sites will do what shopto do - they put the RRP (which is always stupidly high) then put their price which is more acceptable. It probably had it when you first ordered but it would have just been the RRP crossed out and the amount they are charging next to it
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
just seen that payment thing you guys are tlaking about - didn't realise they had done that :/ so now, you are pre-ordering at £55 for example with a 10 quid 'discount' added - so if the title reduces in price you probably wont benefit due to it being applied with a 'offer' - Don't like that - May be useful to email shopto directly and find out what's going on. Luckily not all games are on it and ones I have on pre-order seem fine and are at nice low prices. Just seems a little unusual