Friday Chat: October 30

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 30 Oct, 2015

Comments
ANDREW 1 year ago
Wwe 2k16 please be here today get me excited for when I see it live next Thursday
Hallix's avatar
Hallix 1 year ago
Hi, Joe, the latest preview update has killed my xbox one, worst still the xbox.com website is not working properly, particularly the support page, very very upset . No Halo for me for whilst it is getting repaired ! If I can get the website working, p.s love the podcasts.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
My Anno 2205 collectors edition was despatched today :) can't wait. It's silly though, same price for digital download of everything OR steelbook, physical art book and cd and a few other physical items, plus game and season pass. Dunno why the digital only version is the same price! Once I put in the code its identical anyway!
PHILIP 1 year ago
The update has messed your xbox up ? Make sure you complain to Microsoft about it.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I'm still trying to get the last trophie on pirate warriors! Left assassins creed for now as all story and extras done, just clean up time now :) also went on saints row 4 on ps4 last night, not played it since I got it - only got it for gat out of hell. Was lots of fun. Might go back on that later. Also got in. A bit of alcohol so I'll be having a rb/gh session later - I play better when drunk haha!
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
I finally got 1000g on Assassins Creed Syndicate last night. Really enjoyed this one, AC back to it's best. So now it's back to playing Forza 6 and Wasteland 2 until Tomb Raider, Fallout 4 and Battlefront arrive. Not long after them it's Just Cause 3 which I pre-ordered from the Xbox Store last night :)
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 1 year ago
Halix is it stuck at the green screen? Search online and do an offline factory reset and it will sort itself out.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
Thanks for the positive podcast comments. Hope you sort the Xbox out.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I thought everyone got to download the Project Zero demo on Wii u? Nintendo just sent me a code to download it - unless its coming to the public later? Going to try it out as I don't like scary games but I will give it a go :)
Neil 1 year ago
They didn't send me a code, downloaded it yesterday from the store
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
ah okay - thought it was going in the tore - not sure why they sent me a code then :/ unless the email was before it went live in the store? I dunno. Still not tried it yet though - might try it later on