Monday Chat: November 2

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We've been playing **** all weekend, recording video and getting ready to bring you coverage as soon as we are able.  We have plenty of reviews on the way this week and next, so keep an eye out.

Are you looking forward to the week ahead?

Let's chat!

Edited On 02 Nov, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
You've been playing shit all weekend Joe? haha
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
this weekend I finally platinumed Pirate Warriors 3! over 280 hours it took in the end, but I finally got there :) Now moved onto my story games - currently working through Book of unwritten tales - then I'll do minecraft ep 2 later (wish all tell tale games were released this quickly!!)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Also, did anyone else watch Ash vs Evil Dead on halloween! bloody amazing series! there has been so many film > Tv shows recently (Minority report, Super Girl, Scream, Dare Devil, 12 monkeys etc....) and to me they have all been crap - not cannon to the films and padded out with a boring story that doens't make sense or wasn't faithful to the original movie - Yet Ash vs Evil Dead was just like wathcing the original films again (with a much older Bruce Cambell) and I love it - all the gore, comedy, slapstick and pick-up lines are there! Fully recommend it - Just hope this is a series which goes on for a long time!
PHILIP 1 year ago
Ash vs Evil Dead ? Not heard of it I have got to look into this - - original Evil Dead one of my all time favorite horrors... Thanks Turnip :-)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Yeah, it's a new TV show with Bruce Cambell back as Ash, 30 years since he defeated all the Deadites. Due to licensing they don't have SMart but he in another crappy job, til the Evil comes back. First half is the build up and standard Bruce, then towards the end of ep 1 I got so excited for the series, it's just like the films. Plus I was finishing his sentences before he was because it was classic Ash/Bruce. Such a good start to the series
PHILIP 1 year ago
I just read up on it. It also festures the original car from the first film as well :-) and a second series has already been confirmed.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
I've been playing some Witcher 3 and GTA V with the realistic mods (It's really good) both on PCand a bit of COD Ghost on console.