Tuesday Chat: November 3

It's Tuesday and this week we are treated to the release of Need for Speed and Call of Duty: Black Ops III.

Today though we focus on WWE 2K16 and Need for Speed, as our reviews will be live later today. We'll also have a preview of another huge release, although you'll find out more about that around 5pm today.

So what are you up to?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 03 Nov, 2015

Comments
Ashley 1 year ago
Looking for something to pass the time, while waiting for Need For Speed to arrive... And Fifa ofcourse...
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
My Anno 2205 collectors edition is on its way. Annoyingly it went live to all digital platforms at 11pm last night, ah well. I get a few physical things for the same price. Btw, I highly recommend the book of unwritten tales 2 if you like point and click games - it's bloody hilarious! About half way through after 5/6 hours, so many references to older games like discworld and movies such as Star Wars.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Koei has announced an 'attack on titans' games coming out, so probably a warriors/heroes style, which will be good. And there are a few other releases coming soon as well as the manga game set for Feb. looking forward to those!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Haha, nm, they supposedly been known for a while, and Attack on Titans isn't warrior style! May be like Ninja Gaiden or something instead? That Arslan one looks good though with the new trailers on Twitter. Gonna try and do as much SW 4/4-2 before empires is out in March :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Steampunk Evie and Jacob dlc for ac syndicate on psn - free but that may be cos I have the season pass - 3 gig for both, so quite a big non-on-disk dlc :)
ANDREW 1 year ago
Cod blah not excited about that one bit though need for speed I quite like from what I've played it's like a carpg , fallout next week too can't wait and tomb raider then I think I'm done for the year unless just cause 3 is anygood , not interested in battlefront or black ops
David 1 year ago
Completed witcher 3 to early. Now waiting on fallout 4. Might go back over some things in witcher 3 didn't like my ending lol