Wednesday Chat: November 4

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. However to give things a kick start, are you excited for Tomb Raider, Call of Duty and Fallout, all of which are just around the corner?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 04 Nov, 2015

Comments
Nathan Martin 1 year ago
When are you guys gonna start processing the fallout orders?
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 1 year ago
I'll be honest, I used to be a massive Call of Duty fan. When MW came out it was a game changer, every other multiplayer game started copying it with things like perks and killstreaks. I think it was when Black Ops happened, I wasn't best pleased with it. MW2 was excellent, and the BLOPs 2 happened and it went to pot. I haven't enjoyed any of the games preoperly since MW2. The fact that they religiously put out a new game every November is boring as you know when to expect it, and that it'll be more of the same, but will be bought by millions of people because it's the latest CoD game. I can't personally wait for Tomb Raider though, I think I have loved every game since the original on PS1, and Fallout is going to be a stonker, but I don't want to waste the next 2 months of my life on a game, haha
Bruticus's avatar
Bruticus 1 year ago
#rantasaurus
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 1 year ago
There are some cracking games on the way. I can't wait for Battlefront and I don't even like shooters. I enjoyed that one though.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Got my Anno 2205 last night - its really good, so pretty, a bit of a FPS drop in certain areas, but they will optimise that I'm sure. People are saying its been 'dumbed down' to a 'console' level - but I still find it challenging and fun :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Going to try and finish Book of unwritten tales today - the game is so much fun! Have to refer to a guide at times though - there are a few missable trophies and only 1 save file so if you miss them you have to play it all over again, so I've noted when they pop up so I don't miss them. Broken sword 5 had these and I missed one ins the first episode on the Vita so I have to replay the whole thing to get it (which I haven't bothered with yet so i'm stuck on 95% completion!)
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 1 year ago
Why has the PS4 1TB console suddenly gone up £20 from yesterday?