Try Battlefront early with EA Access

If you are a member of EA Access then you'll be able to try out Star Wars: Battlefront ahead of launch, giving you around 10 hours of play time.

The trial is due to go live on Xbox One next Thursday, November 12, giving EA Access members a look at the game ahead of its launch on November 19.

You'll need EA Access to pay for the demo of course, which costs either £3.99 per month or £19.99 per year.

Need For Speed also has a 10 hour trial, as do other EA titles which have recently been released. If you'd rather wait to experience the game for yourself come launch, then don't forget to order below.

Edited On 04 Nov, 2015

Comments
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
I'll probably use my whole 10 hours up on the 12th. No matter though. Will have Tomb Raider and Fallout 4 to see me over until the following week, can't complain :)
MICHAEL 1 year ago
Fallout 4 to carry you through, sacrilege. Fallout is 400 hours lo more than two days gameplay. More than the broken multiplayer of battlefront.
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 1 year ago
Lol battle fronts multiplayer in the beta alone wasn't anywhere near broken let alone in the full game can't wait for it
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
The Battlefront Beta was broken? What version did you play? I played it for hours and hours on the XB1, didn't have a single issue! Now that's not saying it won't have issues, who's to say but if the worst happens and the servers are off for a while, again I'll have Fallout 4 and Tomb Raider to play :) Like SilverShane, I can't wait for Battlefront!
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 1 year ago
I played the beta for like 20 hours only problem I had with it a bit is the spawns need tweaking and it crashed once other than that best beta iv ever tested ! Like you my full 10 hours is likely gone in a day lol
Jason 1 year ago
he bitches about everything ignore him