Thursday Chat: November 5

Also, are you excited for next week's releases? As both Fallout 4 and Tomb Raider arrived, followed the next week by Battlefront.

So which have you pre-ordered?

Edited On 05 Nov, 2015

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Had a text off my mate should be getting fallout 4 the weekend ! , just finishing off ac and tomb raider for next week aswell! :)
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
After playing the BO3 Beta on both XB1/PS4 I can safely say I will be avoiding this. Already got, Tomb Raider, Fallout 4 and Battlefront pre-ordered digitally and waiting to unlock :)
john 1 year ago
black ops order pending can't wait as last 2 cods have been pretty disappointing . Will order tomb raider at some point . and star wars battlefront al just order off xbone dash wi havin ea access ????
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Got Divinity enhanced edition yesterday cheap on PS4 - its good, but I stupidly started a fight with a guard, forgot to save and lost 2 hours of gameplay - that annoyed me haha! So I went back on Saints Row 4 to mess about - spent about 12 hours on it :) Also, my Darth Maul, Hulk Buster and Ultron have just been despatched as well :)
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
Looking on Xbox.com, Twitter etc it looks like Alan Wake 2 has been more or less confirmed :)
Neil 1 year ago
Alan Wake 2? Awesome
Craig 1 year ago
Well mine still says processing so looks like you ain't delivering mine tomorrow!!!!
Neil 1 year ago
Get out of processing and into despatch Fallout 4!
Craig 1 year ago
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
i'vew had things arrive that say pending on here - SW 4-2 arrived 4 days early and said pending until the day after release when the pre-order dlc went live! Hope you get whatever you are waiting for tomorrow :) I have 3 DI figures on their way from Very - can't wait :D
Neil 1 year ago
If it's before the weekend it would make a nice treat, considering Game have despatched theirs apparently
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 1 year ago
I received black ops yesterday haven't done much just some zombies lol gonna do the campaign over the weekend and hopefully it's decent as I am not a big black ops series fan
darth vivid's avatar
darth vivid 1 year ago
Fallout 4. Will be Black Opping it over the weekend then Fallout. Then December payday I'll go back for Tomb Raider and Battlefront. Fallout will keep me amused for weeks.