Watch us unbox the ShopTo Exclusive Fallout 4 bundle

ShopTo has a rather exciting Fallout 4 Exclusive Bundle which you can order today for £69.85 on either PS4 or Xbox One.

Grabbing this bundle will not only see you receive the full physical copy of the Game, but you will also get a 7 inch Bobble Head Figurine of the crossed armed Vault Boy, Fallout 4 T-Shirt, a Pair of Vault Boy Socks, a Pair of 111 Branded Socks, an iPhone 6 case and all in a Fallout 4 Branded Box.

Want to see more? Then watch the video of us unboxing it below.

Edited On 06 Nov, 2015

Comments
Neil 1 year ago
I don't want to watch you unbox, I want you to despatch my copy!
MICHAEL 1 year ago
Me 2, get on it Joe, nice to see you in person. You look like a decent chap. Post our fallouts today please, most people are already playing it. I think I might cry. Its a good box, no way i would wear those socks, i would be a laughing stock of my work place. Shame you guys didn't get the pip boy edition, i would of bought that.
Neil 1 year ago
Hmmm, If my friends receive it tomorrow and my order is STILL in processing I might need to reconsider where to pre-order. You could say, oh but the release date is blah blah blah, I don't care, I want the company who can deliver me my games the fastest...
MICHAEL 1 year ago
Here here processing for a whole day. Lo. It will probably Monday your get the game. Know of any companies that deliver before release date then post here. Fairness to shopto their is an embargo. But as most retailers have broken this already - almost 10 days before release. So many leaks online now bethesda shouldn't have released the pitboy collectors so early.
Neil 1 year ago
Game shipped them yesterday 5th, I don't know of any others
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Those socks are huge haha! I love the bobblehead - much bigger than I thought it would be! A lot of games have now shifted to Tuesday releases which are still being adjusted for by the looks of it - as games usually come out on Friday - so Shopto would post tuesday/wednesday. But now its on tuesday they will probably dispatch either today or tomorrow. They would probably get in serious trouble if they sent it out before Bethesda said they can - Pl;us Joe even mentions the embargo in the video - they were probably told when then can send it out. Big companies like Game usually get away with stuff like that though, plus they probably have a much bigger delivery process than Shopto. At least you should have it on tuesday - mine coming via the catalogue so will arrive on the day as usual :)