Monday Chat: November 9

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend?

We've been playing Tomb Raider (review now live) and Fallout 4 (like at 1pm) and we've even managed to play some Black Ops III too. There is plenty more to come from us in terms of coverage of all the latest games, so keep an eye on the site.

Are you looking forward to the week ahead?

Let's chat!

Edited On 09 Nov, 2015

Comments
Matthew 1 year ago
There's only one thing on my mind this week. Get today at work out of the way and then it's 4 days of Fallout 4.
myguy's avatar
myguy 1 year ago
Fallout 4 - please confirm it's been dispatched. Had an email saying it's been delayed... confused!
Keith 1 year ago
Yeah I got the delayed mesage for fallout 4 too. No idea whats going on.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
I don't think Fallout 4 has been delayed. Over the weekend I've seen quite a few posts on Twitter etc where people have been playing. Maybe just a problem with Shopto? Or the only other thing I can think of is since last night I've seen reports of the PS4 version suffering quite badly from framerate issues, not seen anything about the Xbox One version so it could be the same or worse. Can't see that being the cause of a delay unless the problems were serious and widespread. Maybe best for you folks to contact Shopto directly.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Had a feeling there might have been stock problems so i ordered a copy for my ps4 and xbox one my shop to one was dispatched sat and my other sun so i should be fine , as to frame rate i will just play which is smoother ps4 or xbox lol
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
@ Dark. You got to take it with a pinch of salt as the internet does tend to make it worse but I'm seeing more and more reports by the minute on Twitter that Fallout is suffering badly on consoles, some saying it's unplayable even after the update it had. Mines ordered digitally so if it is as bad as some claim I'll just have to be patient until they fix it.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Yeah not worry'ed my xbox copy of fallout has just turned up thanks shopto so i can let you know later off to play it , should have my ps4 steelbook edition tomorrow
Dedsec's avatar
Dedsec 1 year ago
I also had the 'your order has been delayed email' have you guys even dispatched?
ryan 1 year ago
Yeah mine got delayed when it said it will be coming today If DPD dont have it by midnight I be buying it off the xbox one store then sending the copy I get back to shopto whenever it returns paid an extra 6 pound for delivery and I bet we dont get the game tomorrow
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
@ryan - technically it is out tomorrow, so you probably wont get it until tomorrow
Chrissay's avatar
Chrissay 1 year ago
My fallout arrived today from shopto, had no delay emails just the usual ones. Add me on psn if anyone wants to its chrissay2k8
ryan 1 year ago
People who never paid for DPD got their games today lol there has been no update for the people who have not got their games and no one knows if we even get it tomorrow as DPD still says they don't have it. Very disappointing