Nintendo Direct *Watch Live*

Nintendo has announced that it'll host a new Nintendo Direct at 10pm on November 12, which is this Thursday.

The show will provide updates about upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games and will be hosted by Nintendo of Europe President Satoru Shibata. There will be no update on Nintendo NX or Mobile during the show.

We will update this story closer to the event so that you can watch live on the site.

Edited On 12 Nov, 2015

Comments
nutcaseshy's avatar
nutcaseshy 1 year ago
It's going to be so different without satoru iwata. Loved his Nintendo directs.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Hope they have a Zelda update, however I think it's gonna be mainly xenoblade and possibly the last smash bros amiibo line. Seems a bit late tho, didn't they used to be at 3pm?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Forgot about this until Nintendo just emailed. 20 mins to go :) I hope they have a few surprises. I want a Ryu amiibo :) also, supposedly minecraft wii u been seen listed, they may announce that?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Twilight princess HD!!!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I'm loving all this zelda!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Please put the wolf link amiibo up for pre-order soon :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
This is making the Ps4 and Xbox events all throughout the year look like crap. So many surprises and amazing games and versions coming out. Getting Pokemon red, blue and yellow (hope they have Pokemon box support), dq 7, bravely second, twilight princess, zelda 2016, Pokemon mystery quest, dq 8, pokken and more. This is how to display new games!!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Now fire emblem and its 2 versions. U still have to buy the second as dlc, which is cool. It's like getting Pokemon x and paying a same fee to unlock all of y Pokemon without buying a new game. I'll be getting the version with all 3 versions included
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Final fantasy!!!! In smash brothers!!! Wtf. No way!!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Omg. So much to take in!! Literally shouting at my iPad when each thing was announced. That's how you end the show with a massive secret like that!! Wonder if we will get ff7 on the wii u/3ds? Maybe that's why it hasn't come to ps4 yet? I love Nintendo directs....
PHILIP 1 year ago
@turnip I think you need a rest mate lol
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Haha yeah! Tbh, after the terrible e3 I wasn't expecting much, just an update on a few amiibos and some release dates, but I was very surprised. Didn't realise next year is 30 years of zelda, kinda makes sense they don't release new one until then a bit more now.