Wednesday Chat: November 11

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. However to give things a kick start, we'd like to know what your thoughts are on Fallout 4 so far, or if you don't have that, Call of Duty: Black Ops III.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 Nov, 2015

Comments
CHRISTOPHER 1 year ago
COD don't feel like cod no more world at war al the Morden warfare and blacks ops 1 2 fell like cods not advanced warfare or blacks ops 3 these last 2 gone down hill
CHRISTOPHER 1 year ago
CHRISTOPHER 1 year ago
But fallout 4 is great enjoying it
Jason 1 year ago
I preferred the old school COD myself but BO3 has grown on me and is a solid shooter but I would like to see the series go back to World War 2. Having the same scenarios year after year with this futuristic stuff is becoming very tedious. Id give my left bollock to get COD 2 on backwards compatability
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I don't like cod just because it seems like 99% of the community seem to know my mum very well...
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 1 year ago
@ Joe, yep a lot of the COD community seem to be an expert on other people's mums ;) ...... Heads up folks! If your an Xbox LIVE Gold Member, seems Microsoft are randomly giving people free codes for EA Access. Probably their attempt to get some advertisement for Battlefront on Xbox One. Free is always good though! ... Oh and loving Fallout 4 :)
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
My steelbook Tomb raider was dispatched this morning so really looking forward to it , and after seeing a video on utube calling it the best looking game of the year cannot wait :)lol
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Been trying to get back into my MMORPG of choice runescape recently but it just isn't working. I don't get a lot of time to play now and I hate feeling obligated to log in daily to do my dailies! To much grinding aswell for my hour of gaming a day.
Jason 1 year ago
The comments on COD about mums is so 10 years ago id say its at least 3 years since i heard someone talk in a lobby in COD or in most games to be honest. Party chat killed the community and the mum jokes :(
PHILIP 1 year ago
@JoeToots - Not played a COD for about 3 years but your comment did make me smile. I remember how some (most) people used to insult/behave
CHRISTOPHER 1 year ago
Plus the new cod looks a bit cartoonist for me graphic wise the only games that pulled of futuristic was Tom Clancy ghost recons and rainbow Vegas stuff splinter cells would like to see medal of honour return they kept straight old school army
CHRISTOPHER 1 year ago
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Got fallout, picked it up today, can't say I'm getting into it too much. Got the iPad set up with the pipboy app for the map and what not but at the mo it's a very generic story. Only about 2 hours in so may get better. Then again, I didn't like strum for a while either until I got into it, I'll give it til Friday then see how I feel about it :)
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 1 year ago
Been playing fallout 4. managed to pick up the pip boy edition. The pip boy itself is very nice and comes with a stand but it does feel a little cheap. so far I've joined the brotherhood of steel on fallout 4 and done a little bit of the main story
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
In fallout is there any need to hold onto the clothes u steal? As in, has anyone found somewhere to break them down or sell them? If not I'll just store them or throw them away. Is the Pipboy good? I'm just using my iPad with the app, easier to see the screen :)
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 1 year ago
turnip Lord, keep the clothes and weapons you don't want and sell them at diamond city. there's vendors all over you can sell to. As for the pip boy, if you're a huge fallout fan like myself then it's definitely worth it. If not then I wouldn't really advise getting it simply because it feels cheap. It is basically an over grown McDonald's plastic toy haha