Friday Chat: November 20

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 20 Nov, 2015

Comments
PHILIP 1 year ago
Have to say I am amazed how much bad reception battlefront has received on amazons reviews. Alot of people appear angry and cheated... I noticed on the PS store the full digital package is over £100 ! I am a bit wary now that this is worth having off Father Christmas so to speak ?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
I'm experiencing a whole lot of nostalgia at the moment as recently I have been grinding out old school runescape. It brings back so many memories of when I use to play proper 10 years ago. Has anyone else ever played it or does anyone else currently play it?
Jason 1 year ago
Couldnt justify Star Wars they released a multiplayer only game with no single player then released light in content for multiplayer so they could sell you a season pass. Just feels like a horrible rip off. Because there was no singleplayer the game should have been bursting at the seams with multiplayer maps and content. Ususally I cant help myself and give in but with this game im refusing to buy it and so are many people I know
PHILIP 1 year ago
I was really looking forward to Battlefront but the more I read about it the more put off I am.... bit like a marmite situation at the moment.
PHILIP 1 year ago
Well my mate has just picked it up and his exact words were "Its f@cking awesome" so I will invite myseld round there Sunday afternoon to experience it for myself. He is Star wars mad though so he maybe biased ?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Philip - do a screen share - if he enables it you can do local split screen co-op on his ps4 without leaving your house :) Thats what I do with my mate sometimes. I'm not impressed with BF (luckiliy I got it free) and my mate who loves BF4 who is literally on it all the time, bought BF midnight when it went live and played about an hour and got bored. Its fun, but there isn't much there, I just feel that i'm constantly being OP'd by people who have played it non-stop since release. If you enjoy MP only then you may find it fun - but we didn't really find it satisfying enough - SP sections are pretty poor as well.
PHILIP 1 year ago
I forgot you can do that Cheers for the heads up matey. I will try to set it up with him tomorrow afternoon. I had asked for this for Xmas but I am thinking of crossing it off. So many people disappointed by the sounds of it.