Monday Chat: November 23

It's Monday, so what are you up to this week?

Xmas is drawing ever closer, which means new releases have settled down, with only a few more on the horizon. So which games have you settled on for the rest of the year?

Are you excited for any future releases which are still to come this year?

Let's chat!

Edited On 23 Nov, 2015

Comments
PHILIP 1 year ago
After seeing Star Wars Battlefront yesterday at my friends I think it looks and sounds amazing - I was very impressed but for £40 I would expect more in a game. The full "experience" is £104 on PSN. The retail version also asks you to cough up another £40 when you load it. My mates a Star wars nut but he admitted after a few goes he realised under the beautiful graphics and polish it was tedious and boring. It's off my Xmas list I'm gonna wait out on this one till it drops in price next year. He also showed me Tomb Raider, fantastic game will get it when it comes to Ps4.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 1 year ago
Yeah exactly the reason i did not get starwars only a few maps and the rest dlc i will pick it up when its a lot cheaper , tomb raider looks and plays really good enjoying it , just about to plat need for speed got it cheap and can sell it again now
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
i've been on Battlefront a few times, but I don't really like it - but i'm the kind of person who gets the COD games to play the single player and not really bother with the multiplayer. Wish they would separate the trophy lists so all single player trophies gets you the platinum and the multiplayer is listed as DLC so its extra and doesn't affect getting the Plat (like how Nathan Drake did the new features as 'DLC' in the trophy view
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I went back on Bladestorm on Friday - managed to get 2 trophies that are less than 1% obtained on PSN. took bloody ages! Still not platinumed it, don't think I ever will - way too much to do and its all based on RNG now, a bit like Pirate warriors was - which is why that took over 300 hours to complete!
Jason 1 year ago
I want to thank you for sending me two faulty wheels and charging me £20 delivery then when i get refunded refusing to refund me delivery to cover YOUR costs. Great business !!!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Btw. Dragon quest heroes is out on pc next week. They announced it the other day. Obv people annoyed cos loads bought a ps4 for the 'exclusive' because the pc version was never mentioned. In gonna presume all Koei games are pc bound from now onwards :)