Wednesday Chat: November 25

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 25 Nov, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Gave in. Put 50 dollars on us psn and just bought beyond two souls and Star Wars with 10% off code. Playing it in chronological order, see what that's like. It's crap tho, 6 gig download fast - rest of the 33 gig is downloading in slow mode - really hate that!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Turnip put your ps4 in rest mode. It'll all download fast. I use to have that issue.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Tbh. This is the best small then application download ever! It did a 6 gig download. Been playing in chronological order for about 3 hours now. Not stopped me once. The application data just finished but it's not needed yet. Might close and re open in case the 24 gig it just downloaded is graphics (although looking very nice already) - I'm used to small then big giving you about an hours gameplay then stopping (less for things like MK which gives you 3 fighters and 1 level to play on)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Beyond two souls is beautiful on the ps4, but I have 1 issue so far. I've chosen to play in chronological order cos supposedly it's all over the place in normal mode. I'm about 4'hours in now and it's at the cia training, teaching me how to dodge and interact - something I've done for a while. So the training mode has literally be left as it is, but u don't see it until you have already been doing it! They should have remade these for the beginning or where you first use them. Other than that it's a very good port
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Toots, I'll try that next time - usually I'm on my ps4 while download though. But I guess putting in sleep and put on a TV show or something for an hour won't kill me :)
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 1 year ago
Does anyone know when beyond two souls will be on the UK playstation store ? look everywhere in the store can't find it. I saw one of my friends playing it so I clicked view in playstation store and it came up with a message saying "this content can not be viewed at this time" it's very strange! I thought it got released worldwide on the store yesterday
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I bought it off the US story - you have to search for it - i think its on the UK one tomorrow, but i'm not sure - thats why I got it on my US account instead - they usually get it a few days early :P
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 1 year ago
Thanks, turniplord. I'll check it tomorrow