Tuesday Chat: December 1

It's Tuesday and the new releases have slowed down, however we still both Just Cause 3 and Rainbow Six Siege arriving today, so who'll be playing them?

Also arriving today is Star Wars: Battle of Jakku, which we're extremely excited about. Will you be playing too?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 01 Dec, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
found out CEX will give me 32 quid cash for Just cause 3 - which is more than it cost me. so opened it up and had a go of it - will play for a few days then send in to get my money back - then i'll re-buy after christmas.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Enjoy your frame rate drops...
PHILIP 1 year ago
Went xmas shopping after work this morning and popped into GAME as not been in there for best part of a year. What a rip off their prices are I was horrified ! Staff member asked if I needed help and I had to say your prices are awful compared to online retailers - even preowned are more than brand new in some cases. He smiled and said yes but here you get to take the game home today ! I replied I Think I'd rather save £15 and wait a couple of days. I know they have rent, wages etc but £15 more for a title on some games is terrible.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Just watched Digital Foundry video on xbox 1 vs PS4 just cause - PS4 seems fine - few dips but not loads like the title of their video makes out - Xbox 1 has a lot of dips to 21ish fps where the ps4 still stays at 30 - which is okay. The troubling bit is them saying lots of PC players can't get it to run well on mid-level machines - probably why there are loads of negative reviews on Steam. Only played an hour this morning - played 1 mission then went back onto the COD BLop 3 campaign - which isn't that bad actually, Bit brutal at the point i'm at though!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 1 year ago
Been playing insurgency on PC and I must say it has gripped me. Best shooter I have ever played and a steal at £3.33
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 1 year ago
I've just played an hour's worth of Just Cause 3 on PC and with my setup it works extremely good, Haven't noticed any frame rate drops/dips at drop at all, I've got everything set to max running it at 1440p but my RIG is an 17 4790k, 16gb 2133mhz RAM and a GTX980 which will become a high end pascal next year, So yeah so far I'm really happy about the game and to top it off the game only cost me £18 from CDkeys.