Need for Speed is getting a Legends update today, adding in new cars, customisations, new trophies, new daily challenges and a lot more too.
In addition, players will be able to compete in a series of events to earn a shot at taking on Eddie, with a win earning you the right to take away his 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec.
Below is full list of what to expect from the update when it arrives later today.
- Brand new progression thread unlocked at Rep Level 25. Eddie and Melissa are back and ready for a new challenge in Ventura Bay. 15 new events with a great reward at the end
- Unlock Eddies Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (1999)
- 12 new Donor car collectables hidden around Ventura Bay
- 10 Urbex spots – Collect interesting spots around Ventura Bay
- 113 New customisation items for a selection of cars
- New screens in My NFS to track new collectables and progression
- Rep Level has now been increased to 70, each level unlocking new decals for the Wrap editor
- 3 New Achievements & Trophies
- New Daily Challenges and new rewards
- Hundreds of new decals so you can make your favourite Need for Speed cars
- 20+ Pre-set Wraps from Most Wanted, Underground and Pro Street
- A selection of new music tracks to remind you of the old days
- Ability to mute new phone calls
- Phone call improvements
- You can now customise brake discs and callipers!
- Improvements to AI
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements
The Need for Speed Legends update will be released tomorrow, December 9.