Thursday Chat: December 10

There are a few new games this week, although you've guessed it, we've still mainly been playing Star Wars: Battlefront and the Battle of Jakku.

On another note, Joe has the day off tomorrow, so if the news site is a little quieter you know why. Content planned for today includes the ShopTo Gaming Show and of course, all the usual gaming news that you've come to expect.

So what are you up to? Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Dec, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Lost my job yesterday (thanks to downsizing and the managers who are being let go turning super strict and 'reducing the numbers') - Which I will be disputing shortly - So my next 4-8 weeks will be looking for a new job - yay! So i'm off to CEX today to sell a few games to let my buy food! I may pick up tearaway at Argos too as its super cheap and I can pay in cash. Jumped on Rockband 4 last night as well - realised a lot more of the DLC packs have silently become active on the store allowing me to download all of my old purchases (had fun with Still alive and Cartman singing Poker Face)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Oh, and I went on ESO (to try and will (Dr evil voice) "one million dollars") and the game seems so different to when I last played it! seems a lot smoother and more like Skyrim gameplay (hard to describe but it felt 'off' before) - if you win the million you get 50k a year until the million is done. so thats not bad - about £30k.
PHILIP 12 months ago
Sorry about your job mate.....
sackdemajick's avatar
sackdemajick 12 months ago
yea sorry to hear about your job!!
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 12 months ago
Sorry to hear about your job loss Turnip.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Thanks guys - its fine, was a shock and had to cancel all my pre-orders, but it always happens at Christmas! all because I was off with a back back for a few weeks because I couldn't walk. ACAS will sort it out for me :) - I wanted to leave anyway so its kinda pushed me to start looking. Went and sold all my PS4 games at CEX today that I bought in sales over the last few week digitally. so that's not bad. (like Tomb raider definitive that was £3.30 digitally on the PS4) Will tie me over until next week. Good thing is - I have shares int eh company so they should be paying out hopefully because wasn't a bad dismissal - and the shares double what I paid - so thats good.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
some people have got and already platinumed the Gravity Rush remaster on PS4: http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4144-Gravity-Rush-Remastered ---- Isn't out until Feb!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Nevermind - the Hong Kong PSn store has: Gravity Rush Remastered (English/Chinese/Korean Ver.) on sale from yesterday :(
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Epic games are giving away the remastered version of shadow complex for free at https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/ *****Not a steam key - downloads in their client - but its pretty good - coming to PS4, PC and xbox one in 2016 - so not bad to get it free now - also, while your there, you can download the latest build of Unreal Tournament - its amazing! Hope it comes to consoles as well, used to play UT all the time