Get The Jack The Ripper DLC for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on December 15

Ubisoft has announced that it will release The Jack The Ripper DLC for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on December 15.

The new DLC sees you playing as Evie, 20 years after the events of the main game. During the course of the story players will investigate a series of crimes deep in the underworld of Victorian London's Whitechapel district.

You can pick up the DLC as part of the £23.99 Season Pass or on its own for around £12.

Edited On 10 Dec, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
holy shit - i forgot about this! I know what i'm doing on the 15th now! I hope its a long one like Dead Kings and Freedom cry
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Never knew the ripper wore a full face mask though - unless its just to cover up who he is? Can't wait for this though - Wonder if there is anything else to the season pass?
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 12 months ago
This comes out on my girlfriends birthday, and as she's a big, big fan of assassin's creed, I'll be getting it for her along with some other things
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 12 months ago
@ turniplord I personally think it's jacob. no one actually knew the rippers name, they just called him Jack, because he use to cut a J in their corpse. I think ubisofts spin on it will be Jacob and that's what the J in their corpses stand for.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
I hope its interesting and you can unlock new outfits and what not - I just wish that you can unlock all these outfits then start a new game and have them unlocked - as you get the best ones towards the end - would love to re-play syndicate as the ripper! In Unity I spent most the time as the man in the iron mask once that was unlocked and in Syndicate so far it has been Aveline and Ezio
CHRIS 12 months ago
The Season Pass also includes something called The Last Maharaja Pack in early 2016
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Yeah I saw that before Cos I thought there were 2 big things coming - but that one looks like its just 10 missions - which isnt' bad - but the PS4 10 exclusive missions were about 2/3 hours if you took your time. I was hoping for a bigger add on really - This Jack the ripper might only be 2/3 hours as well as there is about 10 missions and only 11 trophies. Hoping it is big - but seeing as its only Whitechapple; I'm not too sure :/ Least my SP was included with the Big Ben edition this time :)