Get The Jack The Ripper DLC for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on December 15

Ubisoft has announced that it will release The Jack The Ripper DLC for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on December 15.

The new DLC sees you playing as Evie, 20 years after the events of the main game. During the course of the story players will investigate a series of crimes deep in the underworld of Victorian London's Whitechapel district.

You can pick up the DLC as part of the £23.99 Season Pass or on its own for around £12.

Edited On 10 Dec, 2015

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
holy shit - i forgot about this! I know what i'm doing on the 15th now! I hope its a long one like Dead Kings and Freedom cry
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Never knew the ripper wore a full face mask though - unless its just to cover up who he is? Can't wait for this though - Wonder if there is anything else to the season pass?
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 1 year ago
This comes out on my girlfriends birthday, and as she's a big, big fan of assassin's creed, I'll be getting it for her along with some other things
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 1 year ago
@ turniplord I personally think it's jacob. no one actually knew the rippers name, they just called him Jack, because he use to cut a J in their corpse. I think ubisofts spin on it will be Jacob and that's what the J in their corpses stand for.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
I hope its interesting and you can unlock new outfits and what not - I just wish that you can unlock all these outfits then start a new game and have them unlocked - as you get the best ones towards the end - would love to re-play syndicate as the ripper! In Unity I spent most the time as the man in the iron mask once that was unlocked and in Syndicate so far it has been Aveline and Ezio
CHRIS 1 year ago
The Season Pass also includes something called The Last Maharaja Pack in early 2016
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 1 year ago
Yeah I saw that before Cos I thought there were 2 big things coming - but that one looks like its just 10 missions - which isnt' bad - but the PS4 10 exclusive missions were about 2/3 hours if you took your time. I was hoping for a bigger add on really - This Jack the ripper might only be 2/3 hours as well as there is about 10 missions and only 11 trophies. Hoping it is big - but seeing as its only Whitechapple; I'm not too sure :/ Least my SP was included with the Big Ben edition this time :)