Tuesday Chat: December 15

It's Tuesday and there's not really all that much to talk about in terms of gaming news, so we turn our attention to season passes and your thoughts on them.

Do you think season passes are worth the money? Have you ever bought one and if so, what's the best you have paid money for? Also which has been the worst? What would you like to see included in season passes to make them more value for money?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 15 Dec, 2015

Comments
Chris 12 months ago
There not worth it because most of the time you have moved on to a new game before all the content has been released I put in a lot of time on hardline yet January is only the 3rd dlc and have since moved on to other titles
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 12 months ago
I have to agree, although I did buy the Battlefront DLC. I hope it is worth it.
Chris 12 months ago
40 is a lot for a season pass I will wait till they have a deal on it which you know at some point they will. R6 is only 25 will wait to see exactly what you get with that as I know they are doing some content for free.managed to buy destiny from the ps store this weekend for £25 with the 2 dlcs and taken king that was a bargin
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
I like decent priced passes. The anno and assassins creed were included and I try to not spend over 15 on a blind pass. Some have good content like ac with single player content. Skins and mini missions shouldn't be the majority of the season pass. Btw, love parappa 2 and can't wait to get home to play assassins creed. Also may have a new job starting Monday :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Worst I would say has to be batman. Glad I didn't get that one. I just bought what I wanted. Best was probably unity/syndicate/black flag as they all had a decent amount of free content including single player expansions
Neil 12 months ago
Bought the Witcher one and the Fallout one. The Batman one left such a sour taste in my mouth I'm unlikely to support WB any further, it was a rip off and didn't deliver