EA has detailed a new patch for FIFA 16, which will attempt to fix dodgy referee decisions, passing, defensive pressure, and player positioning.
To date, FIFA 16 is the UK's best selling game this year, so there's no doubt that there will be plenty of people who were keen to see these changes happening.
The full patch notes are below:
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions
- Behavioural changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support
- Some other minor changes to passing, interceptions, and long shot boosts as a result of Chemistry in Ultimate Team have also been made.
Is there anything in the list above that you are pleased about?