Call for Questions: The ShopTo Gaming Show Episode 9

So we want to know your top five games of the year. Also, what do you want to know? Ask a question and have it featured on the show. We had a lot of questions last week, however we managed to get through them all, so if you ask, we'll answer. With so many big games on the way and already out, there's certainly plenty to talk about. So have a think and ask away.

You can watch the latest show below, maybe it'll give you some inspiration.

Edited On 17 Dec, 2015

Comments
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 12 months ago
MGS: V, Witcher 3, Arkham Knight, Tales from The Borderlands and Rocket League. In that order. TFTB is the best series from Telltale.
sackdemajick's avatar
sackdemajick 12 months ago
this might sound a generic question but what is your most anticipated game next year?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
My list is probably gonna be strange. 1. Assassins Creed Syndicate + Jack the ripper DLC - 2. Pirate Warriors 3 - 3. Mad Max - 4. Anno 2205 - 5. Witcher 3..... I have bought almost every new game this year but there are only a small number of them that kept my interest. In close 5-10 I have things like rockband4/GH5, Bigfest, Book of unwritten tales 2 (PS4 edition) and Arkham knight.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
I know you don't talk about nintendo much - but what do you think aobut the NX controller design that has supposedly been leaked here: http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1402948/is-this-the-nintendo-nxs-new-controller - its like the Wii U controller, but smaller with buttons that are just touch - so the game creators can pretty much design their own controller.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 12 months ago
I saw that controller, it's just a patent atm. You never know I suppose.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
yeah - I hope it doesn't end up real haha - I love the controller on teh Wii U - never really minded about the size - it was just never implemented properly by most devs. Games Like Deus ex really nailed it. But off screen has become obsolete now - even MS and Sony don't use their offscreen functions much - use to love using it for maps.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Have you already answered what PS2 games you would like to see re-released? I can't remember? also, now we have 2 season of Marvel in Disney infinity, starwars, toy story, lone ranger etc.... What do you think would make a good Disney Infinity 4.0 playset next year? I'm hoping its not another Marvel one as they re milking that one a bit now
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 12 months ago
I think we answered the PS2 thing. I will add the bit about Disney Infinity 4 if we have time though :D