Friday Chat: December 18

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 18 Dec, 2015

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 12 months ago
Just finishing picking up the Xbox 1 and ps4 games i missed this year got about 14 unopened X1 games waiting to be played over christmas
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 12 months ago
Every one have a merry christmas and happy new year at shopto and readers ! lol
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Might go se Star Wars on Monday. The 9:30 one has literally no seats taken atm but I think all the kids are off next week. Also thinking about grabbing the talos principle in the us psn sale as the reviews are pretty good
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Just picked up the crew wild run retail edition. And got need for speed and yakuza 5 for stupidly cheap. Orderd a 2tb drive for my PS3 as well.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Btw. Dunno if it's cos you posted it here, but my parappa initial video just hit over 4k views almost all coming from an external source. That's earnt me £1.54 so far. So thanks! Haha. 2nd most popular video I've uploaded. Others was a korn one 7 years ago.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 12 months ago
Payday by any chance turnip? haha. I'm tempted to pick up yet another xbox one because I'm have the urge to play gears of war.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 12 months ago
Just picked up another 4 xbox one games in the sale got a big pile of games now for christmas about 20 :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
it is, but still no job sorted so need to try and not spend a lot - been working for my dad the last few days though so that was an extra 100. Crew was only 19.99 at retail with the Wild run dlc included and the other 2 cost me pretty much nothing :) Sold about 12 of my PS4 games last week that I stopped playing a while ago like Project cars and J-Stars
PHILIP 12 months ago
I'm tempted to get an Xboxone too mainly for Rare replay/Ori and the blind forest. I played it for 20 minutes and its just brilliant. Tomb raider looks awesome but I can wait for Ps4 version so not too bothered about. Conkers bad fur day is the original N64 version apparently not the crappy edited 360 one. Quantum and Recore look good for next year too. I never did play gears of war 2, 3 and judgement so that would also be a bonus with the BC. Just alot of money for a few games (half of them old titles too) though so still deciding.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
Yakuza 5 is one of the most beautiful games i've seen on the PS3. Been playing through it for a few hours and it looks gorgeous. Really hope if comes to the PS4 after they re-release the others. Although I've had a strong case of De ja'vu - I feel like the first hour i've already played in a previous game as it is very similar!