Monday Chat: January 11

It's Monday. So what have you been up to over the weekend?

It's a pretty quiet one as far as new games are concerned, while the news is also pretty slow at the moment. So it's all about the back catalogue. So what have you been playing?

Let's chat!

Edited On 11 Jan, 2016

Comments
paulaw's avatar
paulaw 11 months ago
Just Cause 3 (PS4) - enjoying it so far, its just a fun game to get lost in for a few hours but I am getting really frustrated with the leaderboards... they have never worked since I got the game and this is preventing me from getting the "bragging rights" trophy.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 11 months ago
Yakuza 5 - the Ex hard mode that supposedly only takes '7-8 hours of you speed run' is taking me 30+ hours. grrrr. Oh, was on here over weekend, looking at pre-orders and there were a few games I never knew existed - like the Poirot ABC Murders on PS4 on pre-order - had to pre-order this straight away!
PHILIP 11 months ago
Nothing worse than trophies not popping cause of the game or a glitch.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 11 months ago
I've not played much. Not really been in the mood tbh.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 11 months ago
I had that with Yakuza, but that was my fault - got certain trophies, then changed the PS3 hard-drive without syncing fully first, so had to totally re-do the beginning 25 hours to get the trophy I didn't sync haha!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 11 months ago
I'm still looking for a job - job seekers now requires me to look for a job 37.5 hours a week! that's crazy. could go through literally every job available doing that (guess that's the point) - Am watching the latest Heroes episode as I do it though - this new series is pretty crap tbh.
PHILIP 11 months ago
25 hours to get the trophy you had already got...... bloody hell.... That would of proper pissed me off....
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 11 months ago
Yeah you should have seen how mad I was haha! Just found out about David Bowie!! That was a bit of a shock
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 11 months ago
just seen you have Pokemon Rumble World retail on sale! I wonder if Nintendo has clocked on that people don't really like F2P games as there is too much cost involved. The pokemon is the same as the F2P one but without microtransactions as it is all earnt in-game. The Picross game they do also unlocks to non-microtransaction but you have to buy like 30 quid of gems - so I hope they release that as a retail game as well, I really like Picross but I'm used to a 200+ puzzle game being only 7 quid on the e-store