Call for Questions: The ShopTo Gaming Show Episode 10

Ask a question and have it featured on the show. We will answer all of your questions, or at least as many as we can.

You can watch the latest show below, maybe it'll give you some inspiration.

Edited On 13 Jan, 2016

Comments
MICHAEL 11 months ago
Question how much do you think playstation VR will cost? And will shopto stock such an item. What 2 games are you really looking forward too this year?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 11 months ago
would/have you backed any games on Kickstarter? If so, which have you done? If not, is there any reason or do you have any opinions/objections on crowd funded games? *I backed Shenmue as it has only cost me about £18 for the final Digital PS4 version - but I also backed the Yogscast game and got burnt when that fell through with no refunds*
Craig 11 months ago
My question is about Resident Evil 2 Remake. What sort of game do you believe will be built? Will it be over the shoulder or back to the original style (which I hope it will) which has served Capcom so well? Also regarding Dead Space... Do you believe we will see a revival or just a super version of the last gen games?
Craig 11 months ago
Finally Backwards Compatibility... Do you feel Sony have missed a trick and will bring it out this gen or do you feel they will stick with PlayStation Now which I feel will ultimately fail?
sackdemajick's avatar
sackdemajick 11 months ago
I have one, this may seem a little thing but do you think Microsoft will announce a wireless headset as I'm sick of the cables everywhere?,... I mean the one that sits on your one ear, like a Bluetooth headset?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 11 months ago
Regarding VR - It is rumoured that the HTC Vibe will be $1500 and the Rift is known to be $600 - will any of you be taking the splash and getting one? Do you feel they are going to be a fad and die due to the price or become a house-hold item?