The Division beta can be pre-loaded two days before it starts

If you are excited about The Division then you'll be pleased to know that you can pre-load the beta two days ahead of its release.

This means that next Tuesday, January 26 you'll be able to download the beta on Xbox One and on Wednesday, January 27 on PS4 and PC. The beta kicks off two days later.

If you want in on the beta then you'll need to pre-order the game or take your chances by registering your interest on the game's website, although the latter doesn't guarantee you a place like pre-ordering does.

The Division arrives on March 8.

Edited On 26 Jan, 2016

Comments
Aaron 12 months ago
been hyped about this beta, please can you just send our pre ordered beta codes already, cant stop checking my emails 24/7 but on the other hand very exciting news for all gamers
Conor 12 months ago
Yeah wondering when the codes are actually sent out myself
ds72618's avatar
ds72618 12 months ago
Your code will be listed in the pre-order section of your account. Activating the code commits you to the pre-order.
Aaron 12 months ago
where to do you activate this code thats in your pre order section?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
@Aaron - probably here: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-gb/beta/ ------ click on redeem beta key and follow the sign in to uplay. Should ask for the code and convert to a code you can use on your console/pc?
SIMON 12 months ago
my code doesn't work, I have raised this in the contact centre, when are you reissuing them as time is running out
STIFLER's avatar
STIFLER 12 months ago
Please can I have my beta code for the Division as nothing in my beta or download box
Jack 12 months ago
Same as Simon. Was told they would be re-issued today but still nothing. :(
Adam 12 months ago
My code does not work either it says it is invalid please sort this out! Need a replacement code asap
wayne 12 months ago
I see I'm not the only one then, was on live chat with ubisoft for over an hour an half tonight, and they haven't got the code shopto sent me in their system, phone call in the morning then.
Aaron 12 months ago
when will I get my code for the division I pre ordered it last week but have no code yet????
RYAN 12 months ago
still no code I pre ordered several weeks ago
Aaron 12 months ago
invalid beta code whats going on man
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 12 months ago
Yeah mine is also invalid code,thought it was my eyesight or just me putting in the code incorrectly but its invalid and after about a dozen tries gave up. Was told later today but that didn't happen
JOE 12 months ago
I haven't received my code.
Lee 12 months ago
received my code yesterday and works fine
Jonathan 12 months ago
Waiting for a code aswell
RYAN 12 months ago
going to be canceling pre order if I don't get my code by 9pm tonight, this is diabolical service by shopto, i expected more from this company
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 12 months ago
those that don't have the code - have you logged in here, gone to pre-orders and there is usually an option for you to agree that you can't request a cancellation if you receive the key - once chosen it usually unlocks the code there and in the my account / keys section - this is how its worked with all my pre-order codes. then once you have it you will have to go over to the division site and click on Beta, there you put in the code and what platform you want and it will give you the real code to redeem on your device.
philip 12 months ago
No code! Going to cancel if I don't get it by Tomoz. Scam or what?
numberedjester's avatar
numberedjester 12 months ago
Code not working here either. Tried a few times last night and even this morning to see if Ubi were still updating codes to the system, but no joy. If its not working when I get home from work then I'll be requesting a cancellation of the order and pre-order elsewhere.
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 12 months ago
Still not received my code either on the Ubisoft/Uplay website after entering the code it said it had been redeemed,no email sent to myself some 24 hours later and there is not code in the beta section of my U/play account. Its not Shopto fault at the end of the day,they don't promote these beta its deals from publishers ,it would have been far more straight forward for a code to be entered direct on the PSN or Xbox Live redeem code section
numberedjester's avatar
numberedjester 12 months ago
Right, haven't heard a thing about the invalid code issue. So who do I need to speak to about canceling the pre-order?