Killzone 3 is to be patched at the beginning of next week, while there will also be an upgrade to the server.
Here’s the content list for Patch 1.08:
- Fix for DLC map rotation – Matchmaking will make the closest possible match based on the maps players have and other players online. All maps will be included in the map voting when rolling over to the next round
- Fix for a network error (5022) after respawning in Pyrrhus Crater
- Fix for a crash in Kaznan Jungle at the end of the round
- Fix for a crash in 16 user Custom Games on Corinth Highway
- Once we have a solid date and time we will update you.
Killzone 3′s first DLC was released earlier this month, adding two new multiplayer maps.