Friday Chat: January 22

So what are you all up to this weekend? What games are you playing or are you planning anything else exciting?

Let's Chat!

p.s The ShopTo Gaming Show has been delayed this week, but we will bring you the latest episode as soon as we can.

Edited On 22 Jan, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 1 and 2 (arrived this morning) for me this weekend. Got interview for Perm version of the Temp job I have in 3 hours :/ roleplay and test involved! should be fun! haha. I decided not to get Bloodbourne in the sale on PSN - but i did get Wasteland 2 as it was too cheap to not get it as i've been waiting for a sub 15 quid price.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
oh, this morning i bought a ticket to go see Mulder Singing!! haha - David Duchovny has an album out nad he is doing a show in Edinburgh and London - so nabbed a London ticket - will probably sell out so can either go or re-sell if I can't get time off work. I love Matt Berry (actor and singer) so Mulder might be okay? Plus its in the Union Chapel which I love
PHILIP 10 months ago
Gonna have a good go on Ethan Carter. I also downloaded Soul suspect on a recommendation (Turniplord) as both games were on offer on PSN but I'll concentrate on Ethan Carter first.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Cool, I liked that game. Just make sure you don't go to the museum in the final chapter if you want a plat before finding all the extras :) I made that mistake and means I need to replay it from the beginning :) if you collect as you go though u will be fine. It's a good idea tho, dead cop who comes back to solve his murder - reminds me a bit of the Blackwell games on Ococ which I also love.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Ococ = pc. The text box doesn't fit on iPhone so it auto corrected!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
What is peoples opinion on Evolve on the PS4? its 12 quid on the US store with the Season pass (season 1) and 4 quid for season 2 - is it a game that will last a while or is it dead as its online only isn't it?
PHILIP 10 months ago
Cheers turnip. Not seen much of Evolve so can't comment there.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
anyone else notice the auto sync of trophies? Was just playing on Evolve then went onto flower. Just checked PSNProfiles and my evolve trophies have uploaded! I never went into the Trophy screen on the PS4 - did the recent update enable this? If so thats great! i've been wanting it to auto update for ages!