Monday Chat: January 25

It's Monday. So what have you been up to over the weekend?

We do have a few reviews on the way this week, so look out for them soon, otherwise, we have been fairly busy this weekend playing the aforementioned games. So what did you do this weekend?

Let's chat!

Edited On 25 Jan, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
I bought evolve. It's aright. Has a single player part too, so that's okay. The season pass has no monsters though. Only the second one so that's a bit poo. But I had fun on that. Finly got to chapter 6 on xenoblade as well :) took ages to do chapter 5!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Ever heard of this - Gemini: Heroes Reborn? It's advertised as out this week on U.S. psn. It sounds pretty interesting.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
I haven't. Sure it will come to EU PSN, if it's on U.S tho.
PHILIP 10 months ago
Not touched the Xboxone since Xmas so Fired up Dead Rising 3. I know I am a bit behind before anyone reminds me it was a launch title but I got the Xbox 2nd hand off my mate for its exclusives. Not a bad game at all lots of mindless fun gorefest. Halo remastered very good indeed. I am not keen on the dashboard set up though I do prefer the Ps4 out the two but I am happy to keep it as a 3rd console so I don't miss out if Microsoft get exclusive rights to a game I want. Saying that after Zelda and Starfox I think the Wii U will go I don't really use it anymore. Shame cause I love Nintendo.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
It's out on pc already. Just looked. It's. Basically a heroes reborn spin off game but sound cool. Might get it tomorrow if it's cheap. The TV show was crap but that sounds okay. Oh, the witness guy supposedly been deleting threads and banning people on steam supposedly so dunno what that's all about
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
@philip - have you got xenoblade on wii u. It's massive. I'm on about 60 hours so far and not that far in :) supposedly though the nx may be wii u bc. Which will be nice - it there from day 1 makes more of an impact than 2/3 years later. I've already started saving up to get the nx on release. Was gonna get a xbone as old job have paid me again haha. Shopto has a few decent deals but I dunno if I can justify it just now.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
@joe - is one of the games you are reviewing this week the ABC murders? Soon as I saw that I pre ordered. I love Poirot. Just recently finished re-watching the entire 13 seasons on bluray :) I just hope they have made it fun like the recent Sherlock Holmes games.
PHILIP 10 months ago
@turnip not got xenoblade but game time is limited for me cause if work/family time takes up loads. Xbone is ok for its exclusives but I only really got it cause it was £150 2nd hand to be honest. Still may sell it yet after I have finished halo and dead rising as its only the upcoming Gears 4 that really takes my interest as I have tons of other games I have not touched.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
FF Tactics out on Wii u this week! Another Square-Enix game shortly after Cloud was put in Smash - seems like they are starting to work together again (I know its a re-release but still needs their permission)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
OMG, and Lego Avengers has a SP on the Wii U! think this is one of the first times the Wii U has DLC for a lego game that other consoles have!
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
@Turnip ABC? No, sorry.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
yeah - really looking forward to it: http://www.shopto.net/video-games/ps4/PS4AG16-agatha-christie-the-abc-murders
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 10 months ago
Gemini Heroes reborn is on the Xbox marketplace for £11.99. I did not realise it was related to the new TV show.
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 10 months ago
@turniplord. just seen the trailer on the playstation channel on YouTube, for Gemini. it comes out tomorrow
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
yeah, i didn't realise it was but I say 'heroes reborn' in the title and that's what the show is, so either it stole the name or was something to do with it - the official website for the game states its set in the new TV show world. May grab it tomorrow