You'll also be able to download and share wraps created by members of the community, customise your license plate with different backgrounds and frames, and apply over 100 new customisation parts to a variety of cars.
Here are the full patch notes:
- New Feature: Wrap Sharing
- New Feature: Snapshot Pro Mode
- A new "Splash" screen which gives players information on what is included in the new updates from the Living Game
- A new Snapshot overview screen in the Need for Speed Network menu so you can find out more about your snapshots
- Improvements to Kickbacks and likes on snapshots
- 100+ new customization items for a variety of cars
- License plates are back. Apply around 10 different license plates to your car for more in depth customization
- We've made more improvements and bug fixes to multiplayer. You can now play with like-minded people, if you want to play competitive then you can now select this option when matchmaking and join a world with people who also want to play competitive.
- 3 new Trophies and achievements
- Drive through a Gas Station and repair your car on the fly.
- A variety of tweaks and improvements including AI, player feedback, Gameplay and World
- Fixed a couple of bugs for Eddie's challenge
- Multiple stability fixes