Friday Chat: January 29

So what are you all up to this weekend? What games are you playing or are you planning anything else exciting?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 29 Jan, 2016

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Was playing FF Exploreres last night - pretty good, managed to get the Circlepad/C-Stick to work on it - still no 3D though, grrr. Tempted to buy Gravity rush and this war of mine from Canada - While I wait for Lego to arrive!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
oh, did you see the cock up at amazon.co.uk last night? they sold thousands of keys for things like Witcher 3, Just cause 3 and the new DiRT game for less than a quid each! no idea what happened and I was too slow, but loads of PC keys appeared at stupid prices!
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
I never saw that. No.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
Streaming The Division later, about 3.30 hopefully or 4pm.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
Any word on the Collector's edition of One Piece: Burning Blood? I SO want that Edward figurine?!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
If ShopTo were to stock it, count me in, I'll pre-order it off of you guys ;)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
OnePiece:BurningBlood for XB1, mind as it IS the better of the home consoles, second only to the Wii U! Also, any word on a Tekken 7 Collector's edition?! I SO need that and again I'll purchase it from whomever has it to pre-order first ;)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
Oh, it's coming up for the Naruto Storm 4 release! Guess, I'll be playing that on XB1 shortly ^0^ ^0^! Although, I have a good mind to cancel me pre-order as it seems like a pile of the same ol' p00p, tbh! I bet they still won't have Anko as a selectable character! The only good character till now is Hanabi Hyuga but it still might not be worth purchasing Day One Collector's edition just for her and Sarada Uchiha o_0 o_0!!
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
We aren't sure about Tekken and One Piece yes, but waiting on details.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
Really; you've had word of OnePiece:BB CE for XB1 with the Edward and Tomb figurines? Are you already taking pre-orders for it?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Game and Amazon have already been named as the retailers for the Ps4 version (even though its not on their site yet) - but the pre-order version everyone gets should be the one on their site, you get a steelbook and some DLC - which all retailers should do i think
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
No, think we are waiting for it to be announced apparently.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
ahh, cool. Be good if you do manage to get the Collectors edition. Don't think any retailers are advertising it yet either. I'm still waiting for the new wave of Amiibos to go on sale!
Lawler_1093's avatar
Lawler_1093 10 months ago
joe, will you be stocking anymore of the collector's edition of naruto storm 4 on ps4? thanks