ShopTo Plays... The Division

ShopTo Plays The Division at 4pm - 5pm today, so if you are about and want to watch our live stream then come along and join in the fun. If you've missed the stream then you'll be able to watch it below anyway, albeit recorded live.

We are going to try to live stream via YouTube at 4 - 5pm on weekdays on a regular basis, so please come along and join the fun and if you have any games you would like to see Joe play then let us know.

Edited On 29 Jan, 2016

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 10 months ago
Ha Ha classic joe you bumped in to my group on your travels did not know you were streaming the game haha!
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
Thought I recognised the name :D
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Gutted i Missed this - was so tired so I was sleeping when you did it haha! Just watched now, actually got me to pre-order and i'm just waiting for a key to come through now, hopefully it will be soon. My internet is fine so should only take a few hours to download. Did you ever figure out how to throw the grenades?
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 10 months ago
You press left I think then it brings up a throw range and radius where the grenade will land then you press rt to throw
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
my key finally came through from Ubisoft (they were short on keys because so many people abused the 'pre-sale, get key, cancel pre-sale' process which sites like Eurogamer thought it would be funny to give step by step instructions on how to do! obv this has been resolved and future Betas will probably be locked from the work-around thanks to those sites!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
had a go of the division beta on ps4 - wasn't too impressed tbh. Its a decent game, runs really well, but the graphics are a bit poor aren't they. They look like an unreal 3 engine game where the textures haven't fully loaded in so they are a bit bland. I will probably get it but i'm not gonna rush to get it day one. Also, throwing grenades is easy joe - like SilverShane said, press left once, a guide comes up, R2 to throw - i think you dind't have any grenades thats why it didn't work or you were holding it rather than pressing it once.