Wednesday Chat: February 10

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

So what have you been up to this week? What games have you been playing? We've played Dying Light The Following, as you may have saw by our live stream. We've also played some LEGO Marvel Avengers and Digimon, which seems quite fun.

That's about it for now though, so what about you?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Feb, 2016

Comments
Andrew 10 months ago
will you guys be stocking the uncharted 4 wireless headset 2.0 for ps4? I see you have the dualshock 4, hopefully you will. it is released on march 11th in the states.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 10 months ago
Not sure the special edition headsets are sold outside the U.S, can't say I've ever seen any other than the black and white ones. On another note, they are great headsets :D
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 10 months ago
I am trying to get a grip on what is coming out soon. I will be getting Hitman on PS4 and Twilight Princess for certain , but uncertain about Farcry Primal, although the collectors edition looks good, but does Primal have exclusive content on PS4? If not then I may get that on xbox ONE. I am not bothering with Street Fighter for now. Will probably hold off on the Division for now too. What other games are releasing in Feb/March? I have been looking through the "this month" and "next months" selection on the site and it is not clear. I could not see the Division or Twilight Princess, which are releasing in March, so what else is missing?
Andrew 10 months ago
gutted. will a usa work on the uk ps4?
PHILIP 10 months ago
Battlefront ultimate edition is on sale on Psn Store for £73.. I do want this but Its alot of money to spend if I am not keen and I end up not playing it. I've got 2 friends who have both had it and both sold it cause they've gone back to Battlefield/Cod. They thought it was boring after a couple of weeks but the quick go I had on it I thought it looked and sounded superb... I really dont know what to do ?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
@andrew - technically the US and UK PS4 are the same, the account you make is what defines the region. So it should work
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 10 months ago
If I had Battlefront digitally I may end up playing it more, but it will soon be coming to EA Access no doubt, and I will see how much I will play it then. I will probably play it this weekend due to double xp.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 10 months ago
The Ultimate edition for £73 is not worth it, may as well get the standard or deluxe edition (I have the deluxe edition and do not find the extra content worth it) and buy the season pass separately if you do like the game and want more. Hopefully season pass will be on sale later making it all cheaper.
PHILIP 10 months ago
I think I will give it a miss for now its alot of money to spend on what really should of been more content in the first place