Friday Chat: January 12

So what are you all up to this weekend? What games are you playing or are you planning anything else exciting?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 12 Feb, 2016

Comments
Tanja 10 months ago
I will dive some deeper into Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and then also a lot of bug crushing in Earth Defence Force. Can't wait to get my Emerald Missile launcher again and shoot down some spiders and ants. :-D
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
Idk what's come over me but I'm REALLY into all things Nintendo of late ^0^! So much so that I just purchased on the Official Nintendo page a New 3DS XL! Your offer on ShopTo was pretty good (£139.98 + Luigi faceplate) except when it came to checkout it seemed like it was simply a 3DS XL and not the New 3DS XL except I think ShopTo IS selling the metallic Blue New 3DS XL @ £139.98 (which is pretty good value)!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
I decided to purchase the New 3DS XL as I wanted to try Xenoblade on it (even though the processor is imperceptibly swifter ^0^!). Plus, yesterday, I purchased £100 worth of 3DS games on ShopTo including Atlus' Legend of Legacy as it seems a treat and ShopTo was retailing it at the industry's keenest price ^0^ and Puzzle Mario ^0^!! I should maybe have got the Nvidia K1 tablet instead but, h*ll, I can always get that next Month or early April ^0^!! SSSSSSOOOOOOOO looking forward to pre-ordering the Nintendo NX, I'm psyched about that one ^0^ ^0^!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
Actually, after having spent another £100 on ShopTo, why is that I haven't become a Silver member? Has ShopTo discontinued that service?
Neil 10 months ago
I want some of what Fear is on
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Buying project x zone 2 tonight on eshop but may not be able to play. In 6-6 tomorrow and Sunday while I an abuse the overtime. At 15 an hour I may as well :) still need to play through arslan and unravel I got the other day. Seriously need to stop getting more games haha
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 10 months ago
Sw 4 empires out soon as well.....
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
We've been down that road before: I am not ON anything; I'm of the White Scandinavian lineage and don't need A THING: I am, as they say, ON A NATURAL HIGH ^0^! Guess the same can't be said 'bout you?! You've probably done some smack, I gather?! Poor, poor you ^0^!
Neil 10 months ago
Talking about getting more games I spent 60 quid on Steam games during that sale a couple of days ago, I'll never complete half of them... I heard somewhere that 70% of bought Steam games have never even been played, dunno how true that is. I'll be playing Dragon's Dogma and Firewatch over the weekend
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
Oh, gawd no, I've been thinking about that recently too and wondering if I'll get through any of the games I possess and the answer is a resounding: YES ^0^!! I've even played through Biohazard 4 three times fully plus Biohazard 5 a couple of times too at harder difficulty settings each time and achieving a better overall pass rate each consecutive time too! In fact, the people at SEGA seem to know me well as their latest character named KIRINO KOUSAKA in Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax is much like myself: she makes hours free to get through a WHOLE SH*Tload of games ^0^ ^0^!! You should get Dengeki Bunko: IT IS R-E-A-L-L-Y GOOD ^0^ ^0^ ^0^!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 10 months ago
Actually, I have just been playing that Three Cavaliers demo of Bravely Second and I AM LOVING IT ^0^ ^0^! I have advanced through it quite thoroughly already which means I'll have earnt not an unfair amount of unlockables in the full version of the game when that gets released ^0^!! Speaking of which, I AM SO ENVIOUS of the people who got their hands on the Collector's Edition of Bravely Default: I should have bought that o_0 ^0^ ^0^!! What a Collector's edition; FAR better than the collector's edition to the follow-up o_0!!