Resident Evil 4, 5 & 6 will release on PS4 and Xbox One this year

Capcom has announced that the fourth, fifth, and sixth Resident Evils will come to current-gen consoles throughout this year.

Resident Evil 6 is the first to release, on March 29, followed by Resident Evil 5 in Summer and Resident Evil 4 i Autumn. All three will be available digitally for £15.99 each. A physical disc containing all three will also release, although that sounds to be exclusive to the Americas.

Here's a trailer.

Edited On 25 Feb, 2016

Comments
listerdaleo's avatar
listerdaleo 9 months ago
Enjoyed em, would i buy em again? no. Was hoping Capcom do Onimusha instead.. maybe next?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 9 months ago
Guess its easier to re-release old games than spending the time making a new one....
SilverShane's avatar
SilverShane 9 months ago
Played all the resi games but apart from 4 they were never really outstanding won't be them again especially at £16 each !
Neil 9 months ago
:| Resident Evil 2 remake, then I buy
CHRISTOPHER 9 months ago
only b getting 5 that was,the best plus it was good in coop
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 9 months ago
That was awesome, I actually recognize all those locales as I have already played through all those games and on various consoles: PS3, Xbox 360 and now, the gaming PC. As I just purchased Resi 6 Complete edition on Steam for silly money (80% off!) and as you can tweak settings to a higher level on a gaming PC than you can on Xbox One, I might just skip this re-release. That said, I might be tempted to purchase this for PS4 as long as you were to be able to procure the Komplete edition with all the extras that ever were released as the new servers will be live for these games! I really like Resi 6 as the co-op is WAY better than Resi 5's! And although Helena Harper is an Eastern European J3w in how she was modelled, I LOVE how she has been crafted to be a bit of comic relief throughout the game with her ditzy voice-over and move structure, so I might just purchase this through ShopTo ^0^ ^0^!!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 9 months ago
I'm only getting a tangible version with all three the games on it, though! So that better release over here, in the British Isles Area too, or No Deal o_0!!
michael 9 months ago
Silver shane if you haven't played resi4 listen its a sheer masterpiece the best game i pllayed on the cube and of that generation but you can stick 5and 6 there utter shite
PHILIP 9 months ago
Agreed....it was worth buying a gamecube for.... Fantastic game